Author Topic: rapid fire morals  (Read 988 times)

Offline frenulem - No.5417

• Ultimate Badass
  • Blogs & Media Team
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +23/-0
  • Learning Pascal Cuz i'm dumb and 'Ting
rapid fire morals
« on: November 09, 2011, 01:01:59 PM »
ok, im looking into, i may not even, start selling RF controllers, not kits but installed into the controller, what codes is it ok to use? like can i use opensource and give props to the creator or will i need to create my own code or get someone to give me theirs? i have seen the flames that happen when people sell Open source code, and i dont want that, and not just rapid fire, what about ROL and flasher mods? any kind of code really
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 01:02:58 PM by frenulem - No.5417 »

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
Re: rapid fire morals
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 01:26:46 PM »
You have my permision to sell anything I have made, although its mostly considered outdated.

I personally never really cared that others sold my stuff. As long as they kept it intact that is. I hated people who used shortcuts (not using the diodes or not wiring the left trigger).

I cannot speak for the others.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: rapid fire morals
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 03:29:03 PM »
Acidmods doesn't condone the use of the opensource/freeware codes hosted on its website for personal gain. These codes have been posted for private use. If this is a venture you wish to take, the code should be offered free with purchase of controller, or a small service fee for programing the chip, handling the product, packaging and shipping the said chip the code on the chip is provided free of charge by Hazer.

Be reasonable and responsible with your actions and there wont be any issues. I suggest you contact the authors of the codes you want to sell and gain their permission to use their code in the mods you sell, but thats up to you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal