Author Topic: Hi I am new here and this is my 360  (Read 973 times)

Offline PurpleHaiz

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Hi I am new here and this is my 360
« on: November 22, 2011, 03:11:41 PM »
This is my xbox and is still a work in progress. it is all done by hand. used a dremel tool for the monster logo. used spray paint for the black which turned out alright since i didnt want to clear coat it. inside are 6 green LEDs. Also have my fan shroud painted. my hard drive now has a window in it that i did by hand with oplexiglass behind it. it looks white around the edge because the silicon still had to drive. i still need to order in 5 volt leds for it and im going to put 6 in it and take the metal plate off. many more things still need done. im getting green whisper fans and green core collers. a ghost fan shroud and dvd drive cover and a new rol but im not sure which colors since its already green. i also need to do controllers. im doing 4. one will have 2 monster symbols painted on and the controller painted black. ill have a 12 guage shotgun shell in it for the d pad and 9mm shells for the abxy buttons. then i want to do a chrome shell with green lights and then 2 more custom painted ones that i have yet to think of. either way this is my first mod and i would love to hear any suggestions and feedback all of you may have. Thank you
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 04:25:59 PM by modded matt »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: Re: Official Post pics of your 360 thread
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 04:09:44 PM »
nice mod, I like the monster logo...

get yourself a flat bastard file to clean up the cuts on the hdd window and it will look nice also. by using a hand file, you can control how much material is removed, and you can help feather out over cuts.

Offline PurpleHaiz

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: Re: Official Post pics of your 360 thread
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 04:13:32 PM »
nice mod, I like the monster logo...

get yourself a flat bastard file to clean up the cuts on the hdd window and it will look nice also. by using a hand file, you can control how much material is removed, and you can help feather out over cuts.
thats what i used but it didnt turn out so hot. ill do a few touch ups once i get my leds in

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal