Author Topic: Is this worth it?  (Read 867 times)

Offline Trybbox

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Is this worth it?
« on: November 22, 2011, 03:25:59 PM »
Is it worth buying this? https://acidmods.com/shop/product_info.php?path=12&products_id=148

Do i only need the XECUTER XDRIVE or do i need something else?
Can i play burned games?
Can i play live?

I was actually planning on buying it, but i don't know. What do you think guys?   :whoosh:

Thanks in advance..

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: Is this worth it?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 04:22:04 PM »
that all depends on what you are doing and how you play.

Did you read the description of what this product does and look at the manual to check the parts list, or to see if your up for the install?

this is a simple mod that will allow you to switch on the fly between YOUR modded drive and YOUR original drive. There is no dvd drive in this kit.....did he just stop reading?...... this is a finished shell and a mod/chip/custom connector to allow you to connect two drives to the 360.

The way this works is it has a switch that is either in internal dvd drive mode, or external dvd drive mode. so one is modded and will play backups (offline) and the other is original unmodded and will play store bought games, and should be ok online for playing the original game disk (unmodded)

« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 04:23:12 PM by modded matt »

Offline magic_man185

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +16/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: Is this worth it?
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 05:35:21 PM »
One thing to keep in mind though, even if you are playing modded games offline with the modded drive, it is possible for the console to be flagged for a ban (if it fails AP2.5 check or something like that), and then when the original drive is hooked up to go on live you could get banned.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal