• Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
Re: Life
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 04:27:14 AM »
I hate life.

/Thread
Life sucks then you die or marry a b  :censored: tch then die.. thing is life gets better just  a matter how you take things on or proceed to better things .

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

Offline PsychoticWolf

• C.H.A.O.S Where art Thou.
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +27/-0
  • Team CYBER
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 04:53:47 AM »
I hate life.

/Thread

Yep I agree. But as luck would have it Things do turn around. Here I was down in the dumps and all depressed then an awesome opportunity came knocking. Now im happy again.

For the awesome Sigs Thanks goes to: Blazinkaos, Chef Boyardee
O o
/¯/________________________/
{ IMMA FIRIN' MA LAZAAAAAR!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\
RyanF: lol im not that sick.  I don't feel like licking the s*** off a 40 year old guy's ass
RyanF: you want me to lick your crusty old buns dont you?
2/20/2012 at 08:55:34 PM

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 05:56:28 AM »
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline COREGAMER

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • I <3 LEDs
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 08:05:59 AM »
+1^^
"A Gamer is only as good as his hardware"

Offline Tracey

• That Blonde Bitch
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Save all the bunnies!
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 09:35:08 AM »
  or marry a b  :censored: tch then die..

I've seen this kinda comment out of you on several occasions.. someone must've did a number on you Rodent.
*****Kokomo won't play your games!*****

Offline FOOKz™

• Hardware Modder
  • Research & Development
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +37/-2
  • Electronics Expert Electrical Engineer
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 10:00:40 AM »
Embrace Life. Be :censored:y when something bad happens yell "come at be bro, is that all you got?"

Follow my Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2011, 10:28:40 AM »
I've seen this kinda comment out of you on several occasions.. someone must've did a number on you Rodent.
I treat women good maybe too good. Not really done a number on me. just thats usually what people say.... life is what it is, its a matter how you turn it around to make it better . :)

Rodent consoles mods

Offline Tracey

• That Blonde Bitch
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Save all the bunnies!
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2011, 12:29:59 PM »
I treat women good maybe too good. Not really done a number on me. just thats usually what people say.... life is what it is, its a matter how you turn it around to make it better . :)

I never said you treated women like crap lol ....you just seem to have a chip on your shoulder or something when anyone brings up a gf/fiance/wife.. but yeah, life is what you make it for the most part.

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2011, 03:21:53 PM »
Naa I just raze people about being married and haveing GF etc, lol its all good,  especially this time a year you need someone in your life to share the Holidays with, no one wants to be alone on the Holidays :)

Rodent consoles mods

Offline Tracey

• That Blonde Bitch
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Save all the bunnies!
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2011, 03:50:24 PM »
  especially this time a year you need someone in your life to share the Holidays with, no one wants to be alone on the Holidays :)

...but it's a hellova lot cheaper LOL

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2011, 03:52:21 PM »
So true... So true... Tracey!! :hifive:

Rodent consoles mods

Offline Tracey

• That Blonde Bitch
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Save all the bunnies!
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2011, 03:59:45 PM »
So true... So true... Tracey!! :hifive:

I figured you'd like that response lol

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2011, 09:01:42 PM »
Life is great, I have been through some bad times, but now things are fantastic.
You just got to stick with it, as long as you always go into everything you do with a positive attitude things will work themselves out.

Also treat women with respect, its the only way to get stable and meaningful relationships.

Finally I thought I would add something that I was told and has helped me a lot (I used to have bad confidence issues). Don't over-think things, having an overactive brain can be bad in this sense, when you focus to much on an aspect of your life your brain ends up creating reasons why you cant succeed.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 03:43:21 AM by GhoSt_Death »
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

Offline Nevbox

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +12/-5
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2011, 03:42:28 AM »
The Life that modern society has created is a tough one, what we consider a 'normal life' is incredibly academic and we see our selves constantly striving for more,making it a lot harder for are selves and more stressful, this is why me and a lot of people stop and think why I am doing all this and for what? But overall it is just to try and live what we believe to be a happy life. Also the way society, friendship and relationships has developed has made life more complicated and stressful. Life is a lot more complicated than 50 years ago and we get a lot more choices, some scientists believe that this is bad for us, but there is nothing that can or will be done, because we all want more and think that we will be unsuccessful, that we will be looked upon different if we don't.

My Opinion anyway and the whole point of life originally was to survive, but now that is basic we want more and we will always want more, even if it brings chaos, stress and depression, we will still want more.

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2011, 03:43:36 AM »
Life is great, I have been through some bad times, but now things are fantastic.
You just got to stick with it, as long as you always go into everything you do with a positive attitude things will work themselves out.

Also treat women with respect, its the only way to get stable and meaningful relationships.
This is so true,  you have to take the good with the bad, we all go thru tough times. but you learn from that makes you stronger and when it comes around again  you think wow it wasnt so bad as you thought after all. stay positive and things always turn out for the better in the long run. :hifive:

My Opinion anyway and the whole point of life originally was to survive, but now that is basic we want more and we will always want more, even if it brings chaos, stress and depression, we will still want more.
I totally agree, when  you realize what you dont need and live with just for your needs life gets easier, not always wanting more, More can get you in alot of trouble... if you learn to live inside your means and needs life gets alot simpler,  LESS IS MORE!!!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 03:47:29 AM by Rodent »

Rodent consoles mods

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2011, 06:28:38 AM »
I hate life

Good for you. If your looking for consolation, Rodies statement has some good truth to it:

This is so true,  you have to take the good with the bad, we all go thru tough times. but you learn from that makes you stronger and when it comes around again  you think wow it wasnt so bad as you thought after all. stay positive and things always turn out for the better in the long run.

Its a bit to 'motivational poster' for me, so let me put my spin  on it: Welcome to the world we all share. Nobody has it 'good'. Life is what you make of it. If you want to take what you have (no matter what it is) and sit there and sulk, yes its going to suck. If you take what you have and decide to make it better (no matter how hard and how many setbacks) then it doesnt suck. In otherwords:

If you believe life sucks, its because you suck.

It follows the same principle as Henry Ford: "If you believe you can, or believe you cannot, you are correct." Winners only win because they try, while losers are ALWAYS losers. But you decide if your a winner or loser, not life.

If you believe that life is against you, you probably think that everyone else has it good. Let me tell you, there are so few people in the entire world that truly have it good enough that they are protected from 'life'. Maybe one in ten million, at best. So the rest of us are all the same:

No matter what anyone has, its what they earned.

Even Steve Jobs died an early painful death.  poop happens to everyone, its how we deal with it that matters.

If this sounds harsh, well Im just someone who likes to paint things real. So instead of telling you to 'keep your chin up', I will tell you to grow a pair, your not any different from the rest of us, and join the human race by making your accomplishments instead of 'riding the whine train' while living off of others.

The choice is yours, its always been yours.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 06:31:43 AM by Hazer »
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2011, 07:50:26 AM »
Thanks Hazer!! Amen!!

The choice is yours, its always been yours
I 2nd that!!!  as for one more thing, I do for others before I do for myself... Its my gift to give rather then to recieve. My day will come when i get what i want out of life. And some day I will share my life experance, we are all behind a computer looking in a window looking in or out what others have . how about looking the other way and see what other people dont have and what you have!

Positive thinking gets you where you want to be in life!!! like Hazer
The choice is yours, its always been yours
So instead of whining, Make a difference and help someone else out stop Complaining. It gets you know where.  :victory: is the key to winning also a positive attitude.

Rodent consoles mods

Offline Phantom

• Club AM VIP
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +11/-1
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2011, 06:01:24 PM »
But you decide if your a winner or loser, not life.

Positive thinking gets you where you want to be in life!!!

tell that to the kid in Africa getting handed an ak47 and told to shoot, or be shot.

you make do with what your got, or what you were born with, 'life' if thats what you want to call it, does decide some things for you, beyond your control.

we dont know what it is, we dont know why we are here, we dont know what to do, or if we are meant to do anything. all we really know is that we are only here temporarily.

Offline FOOKz™

• Hardware Modder
  • Research & Development
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +37/-2
  • Electronics Expert Electrical Engineer
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2011, 06:35:42 PM »
There are complications in life. Its been that way since the beginning of time.

Follow my Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube

Offline snowcolt17

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +16/-1
  • If all else fails, reflow it
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2011, 06:38:56 PM »
my life... sucks.

got papers where im getting sued. $6,421 plus all costs. they took a judgement against me. $50 a month. doesnt seem like a llot. but if ya got nothing it is. its through court so i can get charged with failure to comply.

might see if i can file bankruptcy

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2011, 07:05:39 PM »
tell that to the kid in Africa getting handed an ak47 and told to shoot, or be shot.

The winner shoots.

The loser gets shot.

It still applies. Unless your a monk who's values reject taking another persons life, then it changes to:

The winner gets shot.

The loser shoots.

Man up and make a choice.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal