Author Topic: [Need Help] Sound sensible LED mod and wifi control the LEDs on PSP 2000 slim  (Read 5946 times)

Offline adrienne04

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here and I need help on how to make sound sensible LED mod and WIFI control the LEDs
First,   I hope you guy understand one problem is  :beg: I really don't know anything about using ammeter as well as having knowledge about electronic, but I still tried to mod my psp and got a result is electronic wires are tangled in my psp now and the LEDs still can't work on the motherboard (The leds are work fine, I tested them with a battery already)...:( . So please, show me how to fix this problem from watching the pictures below. Thank you guys a lot.

PS: By the way, can someone teach me how to use ammeter to identify which point on the motherboard is positive or negative, please? Thanks.

This is my drawing for this project:

And I followed exactly my drawing:

1) Wifi mod:

2) Left LED:

3) Right LED:

4) Speaker mod:

and I got stuck at this step...  :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Nobody help me.....??  :( :( :( Please tell me if my English is confusing, so I can explain my question again.
Thanks.

[admin]please do not double post! click modify to edit[/admin]

« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 08:29:46 AM by Rodent »

Offline ikan_01

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Hi bro!
Try this:

[admin]I think its great that your willing to help but read the rules for bumping old topics please do not bump 2 year old topics [/admin]
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 12:47:47 PM by Rodent »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
adrienne04, you are mixing two mods together that do not work together. you are mixing a "direct sound reactive" mod with a "wifi switch" mod.

If you want to do a direct connection sound reactive mod, you cannot use the wifi switch and will need to add your own switch to turn on and off. (or they will be on anytime the psp is on)

OR

as ikan_01 has shown you, you will need to do the LM386 sound reactive mod so you can use the wifi switch. ikan_01 has done a good job providing the wiring schematic for this mod. I suggest you do it this way and not the direct method.

your circuit will not work because you are confusing the speaker negative with the power negative... not the same.

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
also you need to tidy up your wiring a bit, there seems to be a lot of exposed wire that could be causing shorts in the circuit.

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
also you need to tidy up your wiring a bit, there seems to be a lot of exposed wire that could be causing shorts in the circuit.

lol I didnt even notice the wiring....OMG you have dead shorts everywhere.

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
could also do with a better type of wire... maybe kynar 30awg ... find it on ebay... most modders use it... its single core and very easy to shape for routing the wires away from pinch areas.

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal