Author Topic: Ultimate Profile Introduction/Rules/Tutorial  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Ultimate Profile Introduction/Rules/Tutorial
« on: November 13, 2011, 04:03:20 PM »
This modification will allow users to customize their profiles just like they can on other social networks like MySpace, Facebook, Tagged...
Features:
 - About Me, Interests & Media box
 - Organizable buddy list
 - Approval of buddies
 - Profile pictures
 - Profile comments
 - Picture comments
 - Customizable look & feel

Users can choose whether they want to have this customized profile or just plain, ordinary one. They can enter About me & My Interests texts which can be formatted using BB code. Also, they can input HTML & CSS code in special text area and customize look of their profile. They can add background picture, change font, size and color of text as well as other elements.

This modification also allows them to upload their own pictures which are then showed in their profile and can be organized in albums. Other users can post comments on someones profile or pictures.

Users can disable comments for their profiles or restrict new comments only to their buddies. Pictures can be shown to all users or only to buddies.

[admin]This is being provided as a PRIVILEGE to our members who have achieved a higher rank than guppy. Acidmods reserves the right to remove this PRIVILEGE at any time if we feel the security or decency of the site is being compromised or if any of the following rules are being violated: 1. Obey all site rules 2. No profanity 3. No nudity 4. Site logo must not be removed 5. Site copy write info must not be removed. (must remain viable and legible) Admin can add to this rule set as needed [/admin]

You must go to your profile and turn on the ultimate profile mod to use this feature. Doing so is very simple:

« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 07:22:31 PM by modded matt »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal