Acid Mods Community Area > Food & Drink Recipes

a few drinks

(1/3) > >>

Frosty:
i have 2 drink recipes for you the first is called
"skip and go nekid"

take an MT gallon jug.   i like the old glass wine bottles but, a plastic milk jug will work if you tend to have the ''dropsies''.
put one frozen can of lemonade (thawed) into the jug.    add one pint of cheap vodka (everclear if you want to raise the ''octane'').
fill the jug with beer.
serve over ice in as big of a glass as you can handle.

the second is
"bloody beer"
Found this in another website

been mixing cheap beers with generic V-8 and a few shots of chipolte hotsauce for years around here in a big tall glass.  have shifted to the ice beers for the higher octane.   if you want to kick them up a bit, use a 28 ounce tumbler, add a couple shots of cheap vodka along with the beer, V-8 and hotsauce.    it's not incorrect to add ice cubes either.  works well year round and makes an OK breakfast if you have a hangover.

try them then post up after you drink it :drunk:

[admin]Please Drink Responsibly - drinkaware.com[/admin]

Sammy:
Or try this one :D

Note: I dont partake in any consumesion of any alcohol because i am under age, just found this online!

Tracey:

--- Quote from: Sammy on February 16, 2012, 09:37:22 PM ---Or try this one :D

Note: I dont partake in any consumesion of any alcohol because i am under age, just found this online!

--- End quote ---

This could be good.. Ive done this with those jars of maraschino cherries, drain them and refill the jar with patron, little bombs of deliciousness!

magic_man185:

--- Quote from: Sammy on February 16, 2012, 09:37:22 PM ---Or try this one :D

--- End quote ---

I have heard on the news of kids bringing these to school, I don't know that this is a good thing to have on the site in a public area.

Rodent:
maybe this should be moved to Club AM??

Another good thing is what they call Jungle Juice, which is Fruit , Strawberries, grapes, cherrys, watermellon ,oranges,etc  with 5 different types of white liquior... all mixed in to a bowl.... eat the fruit and next thing you know your  :drunk:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version