Author Topic: yup i need help :(  (Read 947 times)

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
yup i need help :(
« on: March 16, 2012, 06:04:31 PM »
well after racking my tiny ass brain for almost a dam week im finally fed up with this crap
maybe someone here can help me figure it out

well problem is i had a cygnos set up dual nand with the new update of 14719 etc i f'd up my xbox
yes i heard and read it over and over to stay away from the update but thats for normal rgh/jtag console since the whole reason for having a cygnos was to be able to get online if not it wouldve been pointless to have it installed

well i ended up flashing my stock nand with different cf ldv values my original values were 5 and 4
but ended flashing a stock nand with ldv values of 6 and 4

now the only nand images that boot are my original nand and rgh nand but only by modifying the values to 6 and 4 before flashing and they boot perfect

but now i cant create a retail or even update to the latest dash even if i wanted to get back online
i use my stock nand shove it thru jrunner to build a retail img nothing happens change the ldv values to 6 nothing happens all i get is error 0022 which from what i understand the nand isnt correct

so how the hell do i get it to boot my original nand
rgh img work fine all day just when creating retail that i get the finger from my xbox

ive tried jrunner multibuilder and every other software there is anyone have any ideas?
Tracey: f off Rodent
rodent:i would of flew it to bill gates and shoved it up his a$$

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal