Author Topic: x360 redesign controller  (Read 2396 times)

Offline drummerdude

• BST BAN
  • ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +11/-5
  • Acidmods User
x360 redesign controller
« on: December 10, 2013, 09:35:26 AM »
After seeing spurgs progress, its giving me the motivation/inspiration to finish a pad a started a while back for the summer mod off. I havent tested the controller yet but im sure it still works. I've got the front case painted and done and just finished mounting the abxy buttons which I trimmed.

I was originally going to use snes buttons but I used them for a different project, but im glad I did because the original buttons look good and you can hardly notice that they arent flat since I cut them down well. The back side is all smooth and ready to paint once I drill some tact switch holes. I'm in the mood to have like 10 tact switches on the back for some reason lol. We'll see. I'm probably be using nerdy's code cause I always use flex but im in the mood for some jitter. This is going to have internal rechargeable batteries still. I ordered some iphone batteries. They are suppost to be only 2mm thick(!) so if thats true i might be able to fit them under the controller circuit board, if not I'll use the same batteries for the last controller I made. I'm using a 3ds slider for the dpad also

Anyway... pics

"I'm not a very tall person, however I show self-confidence of a bigger person"

Offline Gizmo613

• MFH
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +17/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: x360 redesign controller
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 12:53:09 PM »
Nice, Yeah Most Of Us Didnt Finish Our Controller Either. Actually Only One Person Did. Many Things Were Happening, But I Plan On Finishing Mine During My Two Week Off Of College.

Offline drummerdude

• BST BAN
  • ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +11/-5
  • Acidmods User
Re: x360 redesign controller
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 10:28:08 AM »
Finished!

-abxy and right thumbstick swapped
-3ds slider as dpad
-internal rechargeable batteries
-dropshot tact switch on back