Author Topic: Jtag system link infecting  (Read 12777 times)

Offline blacklockdown

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Jtag system link infecting
« on: June 24, 2012, 10:40:42 AM »
I wanted to be clear that as of now, am i able to system link my jtag to my retail 360, infect the retail with black ops zombie mods, then play the mods on live without getting instantly banned?
thanks

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
Re: Jtag system link infecting
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 10:50:41 AM »
dude you will get banned eventually whether  its 5 mins 5 hrs or 5 days you stay on you will get banned
thats why people used to inject unbanned keyvaults not sure if it can be done still all you need is a nand dump cpu key from an un banned console
Tracey: f off Rodent
rodent:i would of flew it to bill gates and shoved it up his a$$

Offline blacklockdown

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 08:21:52 PM »
I understand that theres ALWAYS a risk of getting banned when modding. What i want to know is, once i log on live with these infected mods on my retail, does live INSTANTLY detect them and ban me? if this is true, is it an INSTANT ban, or does it take hours or days, or can it be anytime at all? And i also understand that even if they cant catch me at first, i will get enough reports on my profile to get banned. someone tell me that

also does anyone know if this will be a console ban or profile ban?

I have 2 unbanned consoles, one will be my retail, one the jtag
i dont understand why i need to change my kv at all. i shouldnt have to do anything with my xbox's once i finish my jtag. i want to know if i can system link infect my retail.

Ive just heard that this is the only way to mod online at all for a period of time, such as here
http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/p=23087162.html
still waiting for an answer
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 08:31:01 PM by blacklockdown »

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 01:40:34 PM »
dont post links there to lol  poop
no one knows when you will get banned as stated its a certain just a matter of when i ve gone 1 day on xbl up to 4 days believe it or not online without the hammer and one time i got an instant ban so  :dntknw:

and seriously if your gonna cheat like no ones business other users are gonna report you unless you try to be discreet about it but im sure that isnt gonna happen

only way to unban urself is by injecting a new key vault which pretty much changes the whole consoles info on there server itll be like me taking my jtag to your house
and yes when you get banned you get console and gamer id banned use throw away accounts when using a jtag console
dont pay for a yr subscription then use it on a jtag console lol 
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 01:43:20 PM by 3D0 »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 03:54:33 PM »
just stop cheating. Jtags are for stealing games, not cheating....lol

I use my real gamertag to play games on my jtag so I can get the experience points. i keep my profile on a usb drive and move it as needed. But thats not the same...

good luck

Offline blacklockdown

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 10:25:50 PM »
ok listen very carefully
i dont want to cheat i just want to have fun with my friends online mostly. but the thing is, im  NOT taking my JTAG ONLINE, im taking my NORMAL RETAIL xbox online, and and not technically modding any files on my retail, im just infecting it with a modded jtag. is this the same thing you did, or did you just take your jtag online? cause thats what i think you guys are talking about.

Offline Phantom

• Club AM VIP
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +11/-1
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 10:33:42 PM »
dont think you will get banned if you do it that way, 'infect' your live box through system link, then take it online. but i really wouldnt have a clue lol
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 10:34:27 PM by phantomz0 »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 05:20:01 AM »
ok listen very carefully
i dont want to cheat i just want to have fun with my friends online mostly. but the thing is, im  NOT taking my JTAG ONLINE, im taking my NORMAL RETAIL xbox online, and and not technically modding any files on my retail, im just infecting it with a modded jtag. is this the same thing you did, or did you just take your jtag online? cause thats what i think you guys are talking about.

ok, listen very carefully, we are much smarter than you give us credit for. lol look around the forum....

You want to infect your retail and then take your retail online.... we get it. This is cheating. I have alot of fun with my friends playing zombies online without cheating.You missed the game/zombie modding by 10-12 months.

since we cant get this through to you in a way you can comprehend, just go ahead ignore our advise and learn the hard way.

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 08:40:27 AM »
ok, listen very carefully, we are much smarter than you give us credit for. lol look around the forum....

You want to infect your retail and then take your retail online.... we get it. This is cheating. I have alot of fun with my friends playing zombies online without cheating.You missed the game/zombie modding by 10-12 months.

since we cant get this through to you in a way you can comprehend, just go ahead ignore our advise and learn the hard way.

lol  :hifive: matt

dude put it this way there is NO SAFE WAY TO DO ANY MODDING ONLINE PERIOD

« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 08:40:57 AM by 3D0 »

Offline blacklockdown

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 01:44:59 PM »
i apologize if i seemed a little rude, i didnt mean it that way, you guys are very smart and i appreciate you trying to help me out
i had assumed cheating was cheating others out of their gaming experience, and that is not at all what im trying to do as said above
and YES, i have already addressed i know i can and probably will get banned. I am aware. Please stop acting like i dont understand the consquences, it makes me feel as if you guys think im an idiot.

anyways, i still feel like my question hasnt really been answered: can xbox live detect an infected jtag mod on my retail 360, or would i get banned from too many reports/investigation from xbl?
or is there just absalutely no way of knowing at all?

thanks
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 01:49:04 PM by blacklockdown »

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2012, 03:09:06 PM »
i apologize if i seemed a little rude, i didnt mean it that way, you guys are very smart and i appreciate you trying to help me out
i had assumed cheating was cheating others out of their gaming experience, and that is not at all what im trying to do as said above
and YES, i have already addressed i know i can and probably will get banned. I am aware. Please stop acting like i dont understand the consquences, it makes me feel as if you guys think im an idiot.

anyways, i still feel like my question hasnt really been answered: can xbox live detect an infected jtag mod on my retail 360, or would i get banned from too many reports/investigation from xbl?

thanks

were not trying to make you feel like an idiot but we keep telling you the same thing but you re ask the question in different ways
can xbox live detect an infected jtag mod on my retail 360? yes m$ can detect any type of mods
would i get banned from too many reports/investigation from xbl?
yes people are gonna take notice on mods and trust me people do report them its like do you wanna pay retail for a game console and games so you can get into modded lobbys by accident trust me its happens and for people to cheat and take the fun outta everything?
and as stated yes m$ will take notice on everything EVENTUALLY  why i said it would only be a matter of time

in all honesty i think if you dont do it all the time and not draw to much attention to yourself you can prob get away with for awhile but you WILL GET BANNED AT ONE POINT sometimes you dont even have o do anything to get noticed

if your so worried about it then dont do it plain and simple but if your up to the challenge and wanna give m$ a small headache then get online
 dude if you wanna do it so bad just get online with your jtag why risk your retail console
you cant unban a retail but you can inject a new key vault and get back online again with your jtag if needed ps once a jtag mod is done its pretty much meant for offline use only so even worry about it
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 03:17:04 PM by 3D0 »

Offline nEoVaLoR

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +36/-26
  • Young Modder
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2012, 03:10:36 PM »

thanks
YES. YOU WILL GET BANNED. /end.

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2012, 03:17:49 PM »
YES. YOU WILL GET BANNED. /end.
I Agree NUFF SAID!!!!
@ blacklockdown

if needed i will sell you a Jtag or Rgh console :D  or another retail... :D when you do get banned!! :D
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 03:19:08 PM by Rodent »

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2012, 03:23:23 PM »
to properly address your question, yes, ms can detect the infected files.

When you switch from system link to live. the game now does a system file check it did not used to do.

but like edo said, have fun

Offline blacklockdown

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2012, 03:47:50 PM »
thankyou thats exactly what i needed to hear, sorry for any headaches there lol. I appreciate your guys' help.
 now that i know all this, probably not worth it to go online with the retail. considering my soon to be jtag xbox is an 2005 xenon barely working piece of junk thats missing half its parts (basically just a motherboard), i may as well just use the jtag online and get banned before the xbox craps out on me. since, im thinking about doing this now, could i get at least some possible time online before i get banned with the jtag?

EDIT: I can get back online AGAIN?!?! unheard of!!! that would absalutely be fine with me if I could simply change kv!! damn, that would be awesome. couldn't they eventually just ban my router mac address thoug?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 03:50:28 PM by blacklockdown »

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2012, 06:58:32 PM »
all this over a xenon  im surprised that thing hasnt crapped on you yet
i would def have fun with that thing while its still working just do it and yes read up on injecting new keyvaults
WILL NOT WORK ON RETAIL CONSOLES ONLY JTAG
and a member by the name of rodent can jtag like nobodys business he can def get you situated with a new jtag console if needed once that xenon dies hes a trusted seller

Offline blacklockdown

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2012, 08:00:50 PM »
awesome man, thanks for the referral. and yes, im suprised this thing still works as well. the dash is like 2.something kernel lol. i did have to eventually take it apart and do the penny mod and x clamp it. at one point i had to switch out ice packs underneath the xbox every 2 hours or else it would overheat, and the disk drive died once, replaced it too. has no plastic case, and missing many screws....but it works!

anyways i have this chip coming in by xboxexperts that lets me use a usb, solder my points, then ill just use jtag tool 3.5 do to the rest. ill let him know if i have any Q's!

thanks everyone

EDIT: just saw rodents edit, sorry man im already halfway done jtagging this one, but ill probably buy off you if aka when the xenon craps out!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 08:03:04 PM by blacklockdown »

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2012, 04:27:52 AM »
I would use J-runner to flash your Jtag. J-Runner  is just as easy to use as JTag tool. Make sure you read the pdf instructions how to use J-runner also you can update to the newest dashboard 14179... for now untill they come out with the freeboot image for the newest dash 15572.

if you need help Jtagging your console you can pm me or look in the jtag tutorials.. i have some of  the newest dashlaunches for the 14719 i just havent had time to upload them... if i get some time this week i will upload them and link them.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 05:30:09 AM by Rodent »

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

Offline blacklockdown

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2012, 09:02:36 AM »
so would i get banned with the jtag upon signing in or after a couple hours or noeone knows? im gonna try it and see what happens. if i can get a couple hours illl just buy some broken 360's for keyvaults

Offline blacklockdown

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2012, 10:06:56 AM »
i dont get it if they have modded lobbies and are having a great time why would i be wasting my time making modded lobbies?!?

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2012, 11:13:35 AM »
damn it Rodent. stop confusing people while trying to sell your product. He dosnt even have a live account and knows not of what he speaks, please disregard Rodents post. It is totally false If you need hardware, talk to him, he is a trusted seller, but dont take everything else he says as truth.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 11:15:17 AM by Modded Matt »

Offline stofeymike17@hotmail.com

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2012, 11:17:11 PM »
how do i system link infect
 :victory:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal