Author Topic: David here  (Read 2320 times)

Offline David199619

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
David here
« on: August 01, 2012, 02:56:52 AM »
Hey everyone, I'm David. I play Xbox 360 and have been playing online since 2007, but I've been playing Xbox since I was 5. I have a ten mode rapid fire controller with Jitter, auto-aim for zombies, a programmable one, akimbo, akimbo that shoots both with one pull, etc etc. All of the modes rapid fire as well.

I want to make a drop-shot mod, I think I know how to do it, but can you help? I'm pretty sure you need to wire one wire to the top of the circle on the B-Button then one on the bottom, then wire it to a button and drill and hole and you're done right? I've made a stupid mod that didn't work because i wired it wrong (somehow it was glitching and wouldn't shoot, maybe I used the wrong wire? I followed it exactly, and that's when I bought my ten mode for 80 bucks.) Here's where I need help, what kind of wire do I get because all the wires at radioshack are too big? What kind of button should I get as well, I want a small button though. I know it's supposed to be a momentary push or something, or when it's not pressed down it's off, but what kind is small? I have a soldering iron and things already. So what do I need?

I play CoD, got all from CoD 4, to MW3. Pre-ordered Black Ops 2 also. I have an extreme pet peeve as well, please don't call anything "CoD5" or so on...it pisses me off because that's not the true name. I also play games like Forza 4, Minecraft, Saints Row the Third, Beautiful Katamari (yes really), Naughty Bear (creepy sounding), and others. I LOVE quick-scoping, tomahawking, and throwing knifing. Been doing that for years.

Also, here's my ten mode STEALTH, BLUE LED's, SMOKED RB+LB, AND WEIRD THUMB-STICKS FTW...(But please remember to answer my questions above):

« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 02:58:58 AM by David199619 »

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
  • im not in the ass kissing team
Re: David here
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 06:11:24 AM »
hi welcome to acidmods

you got some clean soldering there dude
come to the rite place if you kiss admins as they promote you to admin.

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 03:11:25 AM »
HI welcome to acidmods .. your soldering job is very well done...  keep up the good work

[spoiler]"3D0 take some lessons from him.... J/K" :rofl:  [/spoiler] 

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

Offline Phantom

• Club AM VIP
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +11/-1
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 04:08:04 AM »
welcome to AM, there is a drop shot hex by nycxbox in this thread > https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,39929.0.html

Offline Sammy

• BST BAN
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +15/-1
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 11:03:18 AM »
Welcome to Acidmods! And are you saying you got the controller pre installed with rf for 80bucks? or you bought a chip for 80 bucks and installed it yourself? because thats wayy  to expensive if so, The way my dropshot works is its built into my chip, it was already programmed into it, im not really sure about the other ways, but mines is when i presss the shoot button is drops, and when i release it stands up, but i dont have any other bottuns on the back...

Toad: Sam, You sound like your stoned out of your mind lol
Me: :D

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 02:01:02 PM »
welcome to aM the most happening site on the interweb lol
Tracey: f off Rodent
rodent:i would of flew it to bill gates and shoved it up his a$$

Offline David199619

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 03:22:57 PM »
I'm back on here again haha. I bought the entire controller with everything already installed for $80. I wish I was that good at soldering XD. I did a simple dropshot mod last night but I got a faulty button so I'm making another trip to radioshack. It works but sometimes it thinks I pressed it when I didn't. IE, I can't send text messages because it always exits it. Also, it drops on release, but not the push of the button. I got one that is off when not pushed, and is on when held. Could also be a bad mod, but it's just a simple button remap, and the wires aren't touching anything except what they are supposed to.

I'll have to check out that dropshot mod you mentioned anyway, I got extra cases for controllers if it needs a different button or anything. :D

EDIT: I have no idea what all the codes or whatever mean, do I need a new mod to input codes into it and things like that? 0.o

Also, here's the button I put in WITH TERRIBLE SOLDERING XD, and yes, this is the smallest wire I could get at radioshack...22 gauge....they didn't have 26.:

« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 03:40:46 PM by David199619 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal