Console Modding------ ( Here you can talk about your favorite Consoles ) > Mobile phones and devices

EVO 4G Mod

(1/2) > >>

nEoVaLoR:
So  I finally switched over to android... And I must say I do love it.  I got the EVO 4g, it's a decent phone. I have it overclocked and everything.

I know this mod isn't advanced or anything, but I think it's pretty cool. Enjoy!

Rodent:
Welcome to 2012...lol   :tup:

nEoVaLoR:

--- Quote from: Rodent on November 21, 2012, 03:13:43 PM ---Welcome to 2012...lol   :tup:

--- End quote ---

that's funny, bc I had the iPhone 5 before I had this. and the 4s. and the 4. and 3gs. would you like me to continue? lol

Rodent:

--- Quote from: nEoVaLoR on November 21, 2012, 03:28:46 PM ---that's funny, bc I had the iPhone 5 before I had this. and the 4s. and the 4. and 3gs. would you like me to continue? lol

--- End quote ---
So all them phones before you got a real phone :) ... haha just giving you hard time..  Since i had my evo 4g I will never go back to anything else.

nEoVaLoR:

--- Quote from: Rodent on November 21, 2012, 03:31:04 PM --- So all them phones before you got a real phone :) ... haha just giving you hard time..  Since i had my evo 4g I will never go back to anything else.

--- End quote ---

I honestly agree with you!! THIS is a real phone. I can literally customize it however I want, software or hardware. I love it.

I have a feeling I won't be switching for a long time!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version