Author Topic: Staff positions  (Read 8551 times)

Offline Crumbz

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
  • Networking & Database Administrator
    • www.asagia.net (Coming Soon!)
Re: Staff positions
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2013, 10:34:20 PM »
Hey guys long time no chat.

Also I would like to nominate neo for the PSP section of the site as I can no longer find the time nor the will power to do anything after work.

I hope to one day have a different job that isint so mentally draining so I can help out again.

- Crumbz

Minecraft Server (Online)
Name: Asagia Realm's
Address: mc.asagia.net:65156

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2013, 12:46:27 PM »
Hey Matt.

I leave for the Marine Corps sometime in the next 6 months or so, but I will gladly accept my global mod position back or any position for that fact (which i was supposed to get years ago, but didn't worry about since I was so busy.)

I mean, I'm not super active anymore, but I will gladly spend more time on here if needed to help out.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2013, 12:56:52 PM »
Its good to see you FreeK. Despite all our combined efforts, we have just been unable to restore the site back to its booming state when Cyber was here. I hop with the arrival of the new consoles we will see some new life here. My cousin did two tours with the MC and he will never be the same. Take care of your body as well as your metal state while your out there.

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2013, 01:05:08 PM »
Yeah, I've been hoping and thinking the same thing with the announcements of the new consoles.

I won't be going infantry, so whatever I do will be behind the lines, if even over seas (however, you can't be promised that you won't end up there if they need you) but yeah, I'm going to do whatever I can to stay sane and healthy, and hopefully it all works out for me. Thanks for the words of advice and sorry to hear about your cousin, I'm sure whatever he did was great and helpful to protecting his homeland however.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal