Author Topic: Im Lethargicpurgatory  (Read 2916 times)

Offline LethargicPurgatory31

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Im Lethargicpurgatory
« on: June 05, 2013, 03:50:08 AM »
Im a Patch creator for people who cannot create patches so if you would like me to create you a mod menu or a DLL get with me also when I have made them make sure to say thank you to me as well about me im a coder /anime/programmer

im good at working with SSH, TCL, Python, C C++ Delphi and asus code I have a Internet relay chat server that I have just recently developed so im quite happy about that.

My gamertag over XBL = HD Darkstatic
My steam name Is =ToxicDeathbomb
My link name is LethargicPurgatory games I play mostly all the time is call of duty, halo, guitar hero, grand theft auto
if you are interested in gaming with me or asking me to create you a patch I will just tell me what game and stuff

tell me the colors of the text you want for your mod menu such as

^1W^2e^3l^4c^5o^6m^3e idk just a example of colors

if you would like me to create you anything for chat related clients I do that as well also I have created a mw3 pc aimbot DLL for steam as well as a host xp lobby dll for pc and xbox anyways that is all that is about me and nice to meet you guys have fun and do what you do best.

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
Re: Im Lethargicpurgatory
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 05:21:45 AM »
Im a Patch creator for people who cannot create patches so if you would like me to create you a mod menu or a DLL get with me also when I have made them make sure to say thank you to me as well about me im a coder /anime/programmer

im good at working with SSH, TCL, Python, C C++ Delphi and asus code I have a Internet relay chat server that I have just recently developed so im quite happy about that.

My link name is LethargicPurgatory games I play mostly all the time is call of duty, halo, guitar hero, grand theft auto
if you are interested in gaming with me or asking me to create you a patch I will just tell me what game and stuff

if you would like me to create you anything for chat related clients I do that as well also I have created a mw3 pc aimbot DLL for steam as well as a host xp lobby dll for pc and xbox anyways that is all that is about me and nice to meet you guys have fun and do what you do best.

pics or it didnt happen lol jk welcome to the site  always nice to see some new things  :tup:
Tracey: f off Rodent
rodent:i would of flew it to bill gates and shoved it up his a$$

Offline ViSioNXx

• Global Moderator
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • PC Guru
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 06:09:34 AM »
Welcome. Sounds like you are a pretty busy guy lol.

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 05:44:25 PM »
Welcome. Sounds like you are a pretty busy guy lol.
yeah im working on a /kill script say if some idiot decides to botnet using clonesxs and crap because I also just added a security mechanism that checks if the persons ip is on any type of black list and if it is found on a ip blacklist instant kill from server and ban is set lol

Offline FOOKz™

• Hardware Modder
  • Research & Development
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +37/-2
  • Electronics Expert Electrical Engineer
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 04:48:30 PM »
sup man.

I know some java and php.

Follow my Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 11:56:13 AM »
welcome to Acidmods. I am fluent with CSS and PHP. I recoded the forum myself with a little help from the art team.

Offline toadzilla

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +132/-0
  • something something Tech support
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 01:18:44 PM »

welcome to acidmods  quick question for you do u have any experience coding  android ?

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2013, 03:46:24 AM »
I only mess with full on computers and stuff android no man xd

I bought my falcon rgh 1 from rodent awesome man and really good friend
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 05:46:35 AM by Rodent »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal