Buy - Sell - Trade > Modders For Hire

Xbox 360 controller and laptop setup

(1/5) > >>

hey101:
I am possibly looking for a modder to help me with a project. I saw this guys website and it accomplishes what I want. http://www.hmsprojects.com/xboxbypc.html

I want to use a razer onza tournament edition controller connected to a laptop and then the laptop controlling another controller that goes to the xbox 360. I am doing this so I can add bunches of macros to have some fun with a couple friends in mortal kombat. I am good with programming but I lack the skills in electronic design to make the connection from the laptop to xbox 360 controller. How much would someone charge to handle that for me?

I would love to have complete control over each button on the controller and also the analog sticks. I plan to add a couple extra buttons on the razer onza that can be wired into the laptop somehow to activate the macros. Any suggestions for that side of things?
Hopefully that all makes sense. Just looking for someone to help me out with connections and wiring from the laptop to controller and then maybe some basic code as an example. From there I should be able to figure it out.

Thank you very much.

Rodent:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-OFFICIAL-MICROSOFT-PC-WIRELESS-GAMING-USB-RECEIVER-FOR-XBOX-360-CONTROLLER-/370777929957?pt=US_Other_Video_Game_Accessories&hash=item56541638e5

like this ?  simple easy to use.

this looks like a job for Hazer or RDC.  since you want to do more with it .

Modded Matt:
use the chronus X device with the correct mod pack

or

use a Viking macro controller.

either will do what you want it to. going through a third part handling software will take months to write, and once complete and debugged, the xbox one will be out and its useless not to mention the lag that it will entail.

ViSioNXx:
Welp. I think Cronus went out but if you can find one it would be similar to what you want.

Modded Matt:
what do you mean out?? where is king mike?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version