Acidmods Gaming Area > PC Games

Asagia Realm's (Open World MMORPG Server)

(1/4) > >>

Crumbz:
We have positions to give out if you're willing to help with maintenance of the server.

Admin: 1 Postion Available

Moderator: 3 Positions Available

Helper: 5 Postitions Available

Builder: 5 Positions Available

If interested visit the Asagia Realm's server at play.asagia.net and check us out!

We are currently enforcing a whitelist, so please email us for access!

Server Details: (Updated)

Name: Asagia Realm's
Address: play.asagia.net
Note: Server is now currently on 1.8.4!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server News:                                                All info here is available on our Server at the Server News stand!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As of June, 13th, 2014 we are no longer with Flipside Tech and have migrated Asagia Realm's to our new servers, no server downtime is currently expected!

Recent Changes:

- WhiteList Enforced
- Updated Plugins
- Economy Service
- MultiWorlds (Coming Soon!)
- ChestShop (User Shops Available!)
- PvP Arena's (Coming Soon!)
- Shared/Private Land (Ask Admin For Assistance)
- Custom User Nicknames!
- World Seasons (Coming Soon!)
- Hunger Games! (Coming In 2015!)
- Arcade Games! (Coming In 2015!)
- Extensive Areas (RPG Style W.I.P.)
- TP Rooms!
- Farlands Now Available!

and more to come!....

Contact Info:

Email: support@asagia.net

Luigus:
I'm open for this if you'll accept me :) i got loads of free time lately, and have been moderator of a couple of servers before. I'm just looking for a builder position though.

I'll shoot you a PM too.

`Luigus

toadzilla:

--- Quote from: Luigus on August 20, 2013, 07:02:06 AM ---I'm open for this if you'll accept me :) i got loads of free time lately, and have been moderator of a couple of servers before. I'm just looking for a builder position though.

I'll shoot you a PM too.

`Luigus

--- End quote ---
hey luigus if u want just pop on the server  its unwhite listed i just dont have commands to rank up atm lol

Crumbz:
Ok. So i FINALLY seem to have gotten all the bugs out of the server plugins. (YAY!)

And decided to open it to more new members so if you would like to join please come on by!

Server Details: (Updated)

Name: Asagia Realm's
Address: asagiamc.no-ip.org

Note: Currently the server is on update 1.7.9!

(Will try and keep updated better! Updates available on server news here)

Demonboy:
i wanna do something :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version