Console Modding------ ( Here you can talk about your favorite Consoles ) > Xbox 360 Soft mods / JTAG support

RGH

(1/5) > >>

nicmo:
Hi to all I need to know if I can rgh Xbox elite to use a hard drive instead of DVD rom it was damage and need to hdd. Can I use 100 ohms resistor to make a lpt cable to program coolrunner rev.c ?

Rodent:
Need some info

What dashboard your on at this time?
what kind of console?

you do not need the DVD ROM to RGH a console you can add a new one once RGHED

you can FTP or ISO2god to transfer games to HDD

you will  need a 100ohm resistor if you make a lpt cable you can also use that in the program J-runner just click LPT to read nand

Rev C coolrunner depends on what console and what dashboard your on info i need to know to help you further along

in order to do a rgh you will need some tools

I also do send in service for JTag/RGH consoles .   R-jtag is no longer available  there is a new chip in the making right now that hasn't been released

nicmo:
I have a jasper dash 2.0.13599.0, can the lpt cable program the coolrunner?

Rodent:

--- Quote from: nicmo on December 24, 2013, 06:46:52 AM ---I have a jasper dash 2.0.13599.0, can the lpt cable program the coolrunner?

--- End quote ---
that is a good console to work with.

you will need to build one like this to program the coolrunner  you will need to power the coolrunner also when programing  so will be little different i believe then shown here.

3D0kassiah:
the schematic rodent posted does indeed work ive built one before also
and you will need to provide 3.3v to the cool runner

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version