Author Topic: Help make a viking PS4 macro controller come true!  (Read 1196 times)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Help make a viking PS4 macro controller come true!
« on: April 23, 2014, 08:29:34 AM »
Hey acidmods members and guest. I'm here today to spread work of a kickstarter campaign for a viking PS4 macro controller.

If u want to help just log into Facebook and search for VikingControllers-Viking 360. Once in their Facebook page u can go to their kickstarter campaign. From there u can pledge a whole bunch of pre determined options.

U can get everything from just a viking T shirt to viking T shirts with Viking PS4 paddle switches, bare bone berserker diy kits, full blown pre built ps4 berserker controller with custom paint jobs etc.

They have options for basically everyone. Even if u Dont have a PS4 u can show your support a pledge for a T shirt.

Viking needs 30,000$ worth of pledges to make this happen. If the pledge is not meet in the time frame u won't be charge and u will receive nothing.

This is a great oppertunity to make something great happen people. I myself pledged 25 dollers for a berserker T shirt. Everything helps. So come out and show your support and place a pledge people. Thanks!

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal