Author Topic: Greetings & Salutations!  (Read 1413 times)

Offline Dino

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Greetings & Salutations!
« on: June 16, 2014, 01:50:34 PM »
Hi all,

I joined the forum a couple of months back and have been lurking around in the shadows since then.  I thought it was probably about time I introduced myself as people usually call the police if you lurk around looking shifty for too long.

I live near Stonehenge in England, and have recently completed my first XBox 360 wireless controller mod which was a 2 button remap, trigger stops and adjustable hair triggers.  I also had my first stab at basic spray painting of the shell and buttons with mixed results.  I have done some minor mods before like Wii hard and soft mods, but have no electronic, coding, or real modding background.

I'm currently working on an XB1 controller which is currently a 2 button remap, Scuf concealed trigger stops, Scuf Pro grips custom painted/dipped shell.  I'm looking to turn it into a 4 button remap soon, but my ambition is to make it dynamically re mappable, using M4pper or something similar if I can get my hands on one.  I will also probably look around for an LED replacement crash course at some point.

Dino.

Offline Tracey

• That Blonde Bitch
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Save all the bunnies!
Re: Greetings & Salutations!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 01:57:35 PM »
as people usually call the police if you lurk around looking shifty for too long.

:rofl:

Welcome!
*****Kokomo won't play your games!*****

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 09:53:25 PM »
Welcome to Acidmods. Glade to see you pop out of your turtle shell and share what u got going and what u want to achieve. I'll help u out by referring u to people in here who offer there professional services. I can't say for sure they will or can help u but its worth a shot. Soooooo,

I would suggest sending a pm to RDC for his re mapper chips. It will probably cost ya a pretty penny as your not a US citizen but I'm sure if he has any re mapper chips he would probably sell some to ya. They work for Xbox 360 controllers and XB1 controllers as well.

U can remap any button presses and up to all button presses to a tac switch ( most common used 6×6×7mm spst tac switch ). U have to use at least 2 tac switches for re maps and u can inatall up to 4 re mappible tacs.

I would say this is your best shot if you want a true re mapper like scuff instead of a button relocate mod as u have been doing.

RDC's re mapper chips are easy to re program on the fly.The only thing u can not re map are the triggers. I hope this helps u out some way to know where to get a remapper chip.

RDC is legit and on the level, not to mention a way smart guy. I'll voutch for his services any day. Good luck and happy modding!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 09:35:31 AM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

Offline Crumbz

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
  • Networking & Database Administrator
    • www.asagia.net (Coming Soon!)
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 08:00:14 AM »
Welcome to Acidmods!

Feel free to PM myself if you have any questions or are looking for any project help.

- Crumbz

Minecraft Server (Online)
Name: Asagia Realm's
Address: mc.asagia.net:65156

Offline Dino

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 12:46:39 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. 

WHITE 4ND N3RDY, thanks for the advice, it's greatly appreciated!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal