Author Topic: Windows Mobile 7 Rumors true or false?  (Read 2024 times)

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
Windows Mobile 7 Rumors true or false?
« on: January 19, 2010, 03:33:31 AM »
With Mobile World Congress approaching fast and  rumors around the Windows 7 OS that might make or break Microsoft in the mobile operating system market have stepped up their pace.

A few ''insiders'' told us this:   Windows Mobile 7 won’t be annouced  as Windows Mobile 7, but as “Seven”.  There will be multiple versions of the OS; one for OEMs and businesses, referred to as Business Edition, and a media-oriented version for consumers, tentatively named Media Edition.

Wich makes me wonder;
- Will the price be different wich each model?
- Will u be able to 'upgrade'?

I hope Microsoft will show  HD video playback and a media interface similar to the the Zune experience. The most excited part  is the rumored Seven launch on the hardware from LG and HTC.  WMExperts reports both have 1GHz+ Snapdragon processors, 3.7-inch AMOLED screens, and 512MB to 1GB of RAM.  Much more impressive than current Windows mobile offerings, but not as ground-breaking as we’d like, considering all the recently released/announced counterparts in the Android Universe (wich i like more personally).

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
Re: Windows Mobile 7 Rumors true or false?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 03:40:41 AM »
looks ok.

also how many versoins of an os do mcsft have to release they have countless versions for there pc os and now more versions for there mobile os why cant they just make it easy for the consumer to choose and offer just one os for each platform

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal