Console Modding------ ( Here you can talk about your favorite Consoles ) > PSP Go

Need help psp go motherboard

(1/2) > >>

mario_99:
Just bought a psp go with no power no charge lights don't turn on either I already bridge the power charge fuses and it still doesn't work and has anybody seen this black motherboard ? If you could help thanks

Updated link

Crumbz:
Well FYI the link doesn't work. But also it sounds like they either fried the board or you managed to find one of the few PSP Go Motherboards that had a different higher voltage requirement.

Which means the board is either a 32GB Version or has a different region coding and the other parts wont sync with the security module built into the motherboard.

But pic might help me see the issue

- Crumbz

mario_99:
So what can I do to try to fix it ?

Crumbz:
Well from what i can see it might just have sustained ESD to one of the chips onboard, if thats the case it might be dead.

But i also cant see the traces to say for sure that its not a broken or damaged trace on the board.

Look at these parts i highlighted and look for damage or maybe a disconnected pin.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Also have you tried turning it on while it was plugged in/charging?

mario_99:
Yea I tried while plugged in I know there's  power flowing thru the mb to the battery connecter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version