Author Topic: Xbox360 Odin's Raven!  (Read 1416 times)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Xbox360 Odin's Raven!
« on: January 18, 2015, 07:50:22 PM »
I was digging through my scrap bin of failed projects today and I happend to score a cg2 board that was pretty much brand new.

The board already had the A,B,X,Y pads scraped / preped, upon testing it everything functioned normally and felt brand new. Upon further digging through my scrap project box I stumbled on a old viking legacy chip hidding under a cardboard flap!!

I just finished putting everything together and now have a perfectly working Odin's Raven. The install of the Raven calls for a 3.5mm jack but I did not want to run to radio shack and spend money on this so I just cut the trace wire to the D+ & D- on the controller circuit board. Doing this I can program the legacy chip with the PNC cable. The downside is now u can't recharge rechargeable battery packs, but let's be real who uses those anyway.

I have a old official OEM limited edition red shell from my other project build (complete controller rebuild).I'll update this with pics of completed build!

I almost want to keep it but I have too much crap as is and its nice to make a couple bucks.

Here are two pictures of the chip installed and final pics of the completed build.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 07:04:52 PM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Re: Xbox360 Odin's Raven!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 07:29:14 PM »
Sold!!!! Another Odin's ravin is released into the wild!!! ( quoting Odin himself!)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal