Author Topic: I LOST SOME RESISTORS & CAPS SO I NEED SOME VALUES...  (Read 1503 times)

Offline RTOTOSAUS

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
I LOST SOME RESISTORS & CAPS SO I NEED SOME VALUES...
« on: May 27, 2019, 04:09:42 PM »
HELLO GUYS!!!

I GOT 2 PS4 CONTROLLERS PCB´S... JDM-020 & JDM-030... I LOST SOME PIECES :faint: :faint: AND DO NOT KNOW THE VALUES... :dntknw: :dntknw: :dntknw: SO I NEED SOME HELP!!! :beg: :beg: :beg: THANKS!!! :victory: :victory: :victory:

Offline RDC

• Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +90/-2
  • The CGnome Project
Re: I LOST SOME RESISTORS & CAPS SO I NEED SOME VALUES...
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 01:30:14 AM »
On that JDM-020, the smallest circled component is a Resistor that is 100k, 0402 size. It's the only critical one. The other 2 are just decoupling Capacitors and you could put anything from 1uF to 10uF in there or just leave them unpopulated.

On the JDM-030, Top side of the board, the component at the bottom is also a 100k, 0402 sized Resistor and needs to be installed. The other one is just a decoupling Capacitor, 0.1uF to 1uF would do and it is not critical. Bottom side of the JDM-030 board is also just a decoupling Capacitor and same applies to it.
Screwing up is one of the best learning tools, so long as the only thing you're not learning is how to screw up.

Offline RTOTOSAUS

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 06:40:03 AM »
THANKS!!! :hifive: :hifive: :hifive:

THANKS A LOT... THE LAST ONE... AT THIS TIME... ON THE JDM-020 PCB... RIGHT TOP ON THE BATTERY PLUG... THERE ARE 3 ZENER DIODES... ONE OF THEM IS DEAD... NO VALUE ON MULTIMETER...THERE IS A EQUIVALENT?? & THERE ARE SOME RESISTOR ABOVE THE FFC... I LOST ONE OF THEM... SO I NEED THE VALUE TO... THANKS A LOT...

Offline RDC

• Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +90/-2
  • The CGnome Project
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 01:21:07 AM »
Resistor is 68ohm, 0402 size.

Diode marking is 41. Package is a DO219AB(SMF) Hard to know exactly what it is since nothing is crossing to that marking. It just seems like some type of Schottky Diode, something like the V2F6HM3/H would probably work fine in there.
Screwing up is one of the best learning tools, so long as the only thing you're not learning is how to screw up.

Offline RTOTOSAUS

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 07:19:32 AM »
OK DUDE... THANKS!! :hifive: :hifive: :hifive:
 I WAS WITH THE DOUBT ABOUT THE DIODE BETWEN ZENER OR SCHOTKY... THANKS A LOT. :victory: :victory: :victory:

Offline RDC

• Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +90/-2
  • The CGnome Project
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2019, 11:23:24 AM »
If it was a Zener I'd have let you know the approximate voltage since I pulled one off the board to test it. ;) It only has a forward voltage of around 0.35v though, and is there in the power supply with a couple others just like it, so switching diode comes to mind as it would be kind of weird if it were a group of Zener diodes.

Offline RTOTOSAUS

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2019, 12:22:27 PM »
OK DUDE!!... THANKS A LOT!!!  :hifive: :hifive: :hifive:

I FORGOT... OVER THE FFC.. THERE ARE TREE RESISTORS...  I LOST IT ONE OF THEM TO... THE LEFT ONE... COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME THE VALUE??... I AM A BEGINEER... SO THAT WAS THE CONFUSION ABOUT THE DIODES... THANKS!!! :victory: :victory: :victory:

Offline RDC

• Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +90/-2
  • The CGnome Project
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2019, 01:24:36 PM »
Already told you the Resistor value, and you can turn off Caps Lock.

Offline RTOTOSAUS

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2019, 12:55:37 AM »
OK DUDE!!! I WAS LOOKING FOR THE DIODE DATASHEET... SO I DIDN´T SEE THE RESISTOR VALUE 68 OHM... GOT IT...  MY MISTAKE...SORRY, REALLY SORRY... YOU GAVE ME ALL THE VALUES I NEED.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME... SEE YA!! :victory: :victory: :victory:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal