Author Topic: Help for JDM-055  (Read 1606 times)

Offline Matus

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Help for JDM-055
« on: May 12, 2019, 12:51:54 PM »
Greetings to the entire community of ACIDMODS. I want to tell you that I am pleased to be part of this team and to thank all those who make this community stronger and more effective. I'm new to the community, but even though I had not registered yet, I've been seeing infinities of topics that have been of interest to me for a long time. today I come to you because I need help with respect to the JDM-055 board which I am trying to repair and I have not been able to do it, since I do not know if for lack of this component it is still damaged. in short, the control only works when connected to the console with the usb cable, but if the console disconnects it turns off and does not turn on. will it be due to the lack of this component that is enclosed in the red circle?

Thank you very much, and I apologize for my bad English.

Offline RDC

• Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +90/-2
  • The CGnome Project
Re: Help for JDM-055
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 10:19:36 AM »
Your 'bad' English is better than some people that supposedly speak or write it natively.

Hard to say what that Resistor does, I don't have time to trace that circuit out right now, but it is a 100k, 0402 size SMT Resistor. Install a new one on there and see if it changes anything.
Screwing up is one of the best learning tools, so long as the only thing you're not learning is how to screw up.

Offline Matus

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 12:10:45 PM »
I appreciate the speed at which you answered my topic, I will try to use that component to see what happens. Thank you very much and I will be validating the information.

Offline MadMaxGR

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 03:36:34 AM »
I appreciate the speed at which you answered my topic, I will try to use that component to see what happens. Thank you very much and I will be validating the information.

I have the exact same problem with a JDM-055. Did the resistor resolved your problem? What did you do to resolve it? (I guess you did, since you didn't reply to the thread)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal