Author Topic: JDM-055 board right trigger doesn't go up and down  (Read 1036 times)

Online XaRaBaS

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
JDM-055 board right trigger doesn't go up and down
« on: March 05, 2020, 03:16:12 AM »
Greetings to the entire community of ACIDMODS. I want to tell you that I am pleased to be part of this team and to thank all those who make this community stronger and more effective. I'm new to the community, but even though I had not registered yet, I've been seeing infinities of topics that have been of interest to me for a long time. today I come to you because I need help with respect to the JDM-055 board which I am trying to repair and I have not been able to do it. Other people try to fix it but no good result ( track broken etc. but i've fix it and no problem at all) the thumbstick right trigger doesn't go up and down instead it goes left and right.. i've voltage drops on (you know red prove on ground and black probe on point) here there are the values.. the middle value it for sure the problem.. but there is no schematics for fix this problem..

i've already change the right thumbstick with new one..

1.560 i think the problem for sure it's there.. there is continuos from start and the end but i dont know the other side because it goes into the ic

Can you help me to fix this?

Sorry for my bad english
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 05:39:00 AM by XaRaBaS »

Offline RDC

• Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +90/-2
  • The CGnome Project
Re: JDM-055 board right trigger doesn't go up and down
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2020, 08:01:08 AM »
If those are supposed to be voltage measurements they are all wrong. Place the Black lead on some Ground spot and probe with the Red one. It should be..

0 - Ground
1.6v - Stick in center position.
3.2v
Screwing up is one of the best learning tools, so long as the only thing you're not learning is how to screw up.

Online XaRaBaS

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: JDM-055 board right trigger doesn't go up and down
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2020, 01:10:50 AM »

Problem solved .. it was due to an interruption between the top and the bottom always in the Stick in center position.
Thanks for your appreciated reply

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal