Console Modding------ ( Here you can talk about your favorite Consoles ) > XBOX 360

Xbox 360 Wired Controller damaged through hole

(1/1)

InternetC:
I have a damaged through hole on the right pin (with the board showing the solder connections) of the left joystick's x-axis potentiometer.  I saw the other post that says to connect it to TP7, but there is no TP7 on this board that I can find.  I can't post a picture because it says the uploader is full.  Where should I reroute the connection to?

InternetC:
Ok here's the picture.

RDC:
That's the CL version board, it's TP5 not TP7. It's just the AN+ for that POT. Solder a wire to that pin there, then follow the trace there and solder the other end to the top of the 3 pins for the other POT.

InternetC:

--- Quote from: RDC on April 13, 2021, 06:17:36 PM ---That's the CL version board, it's TP5 not TP7. It's just the AN+ for that POT. Solder a wire to that pin there, then follow the trace there and solder the other end to the top of the 3 pins for the other POT.

--- End quote ---

Thanks so much! What does AN stand for? Just trying to learn. I tried googling it and didn't come up with anything. 

RDC:
AN+ is just what I named the Analog voltage rail. https://acidmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,34541.0.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version