Author Topic: I need your help on ps4 controller  (Read 901 times)

Offline Phoskyto

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
I need your help on ps4 controller
« on: April 08, 2022, 02:53:17 PM »
It turns out that when changing the joystick, I accidentally removed a component and I need what it is called and what value it has to look for it, by the way, the model of the board is JMD-050 and put it attached photo in case anyone knows what it is, thanks for the help

Offline Phoskyto

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: I need your help on ps4 controller
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2022, 02:55:29 PM »

Offline RDC

• Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +90/-2
  • The CGnome Project
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2022, 06:42:29 PM »
It's an N channel FET, for turning the Heavy Rumble motor on/off. No idea what it would cross to exactly without doing some digging, but other side of the controller just top/right of the Right Stick is the one that turns the Light motor on/off and it's the same part, for looking for a part number for that one. If you don't care about the Rumble motor on that side you can just leave it out.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 10:13:11 AM by RDC »
Screwing up is one of the best learning tools, so long as the only thing you're not learning is how to screw up.

Offline Phoskyto

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2022, 09:46:58 AM »
Thanks for answering, I would like to see if someone has a remote like mine, the exact model is JDM-050 (1-982-355-11) I was to see if you can take a picture of it or something so that you could tell me what it says , and one more thing if it is not too much to ask it is normal that when the remote is charging that the orange light flashes, thank you all and please help me

Offline Phoskyto

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2022, 10:00:50 AM »
It also happens to me that when I put it on charge it flashes orange for four hours and tells me when I connect it to the console it tells me that the battery is discharged, does anyone know why this is? thank you

Offline Madruga

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2022, 05:28:41 AM »
look at the resistor near the battery connector if it shows any leakage or short circuit, if not look at the capacitors around the PMIC if there is a short circuit there is a large coil near the PMIC also look if it has continuity, if all this is probably the faulty PMIC

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal