Author Topic: DS/Wii Buttons Crystal Clear  (Read 2036 times)

Offline Fynnen

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
DS/Wii Buttons Crystal Clear
« on: April 08, 2008, 06:49:24 PM »
Hello,
       I am new to the forum and I was wondering where you bought your pieces for modding. I'm looking for some Ds Lite crystal clear buttons and wii crystal clear buttons, but couldn't find any on the internet without having to buy a complete shell, which is way too much expansive for just some buttons (40ish $ + shipping). I was wondering where you guys buy your pieces.

Thanks in advance, sorry if I'm not in the good section javascript:void(0);
javascript:void(0);

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: DS/Wii Buttons Crystal Clear
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 08:13:28 PM »
Problem is there ain't really any place/company that makes buttons ONLY. Usually they come in a complete shell package, and yeah I hated that too. If you're considering buying the whole shell, then coolmods.co.uk is a good place. Oh and btw, Welcome to Acidmods! :D, enjoy your stay, and trust me mate, if you got a question (even if it sounds very dumb), then ask it and all the other honored members including myself at AM will do their best to find your answer :D.

Edit- Alright just re-read the post to be sure. I know that there are shells for the DS called Ghost shells. They are completly clear, and they cost anywhere from 18-25$ USD w/shipping (depending on where you got them). I think I remember getting mine from dealextreme.com, but I'm not too sure. If I was you, I'd try checking that site first, as they sell alot of cheap accesories for the DS and the Wii.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 08:18:13 PM by seikene »
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline Fynnen

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 04:11:23 PM »
Thanks for the fast answer Seikene. Sounds like I'll have to buy a shell heh, oh well. I'll check for the ghost shells.

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 04:55:40 PM »
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 03:14:52 PM by rocky »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal