Author Topic: guitar hero mod  (Read 2664 times)

Offline afataldonkey

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
guitar hero mod
« on: April 14, 2008, 06:35:30 PM »
hey guys i need help on where the + and - solder points are on the guitar hero 3 guitar. if it matters at all, this is the one im getting. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8405763&st=guitar+hero+3&lp=9&type=product&cp=1&id=1180743549257
i am also going to need to do a killswitch mod cause i broke my hand and need a way to strum, so i need an idea of where to place the killswitch.
thanks in advance

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
Re: guitar hero mod
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 10:35:14 AM »
wot do u mean by killswitch? if ur talking about a killswitch from a motorbike then id recommend against it as when u strum u have up and down motions but attach a killswitch and you only got 1 motion,unless you attached 2 killswitches and used one finger to operate each...which would be pretty damn cool,cos u could use the littlest movement possible while playing guitar hero preserving your energy,meaning u can play gh3 for longer
Derp.

Offline afataldonkey

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: guitar hero mod
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 07:26:05 PM »
i already tried playing with two kill switches, its kinda hard but after a while i guess it could become easy with practice. and i was just going to do one killswitch cause i dont really like strumming once, id only like to strum fast where i  need to like the first 7 and a half minutes of through the fire and flames

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal