Author Topic: Virtual PSP Modder  (Read 39642 times)

Offline frustratedW/PSP

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Virtual PSP Modder
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2008, 11:44:17 PM »
Bump...

WTF even happened with this???
almost 7 months and not a peep?

I don't want to be the first to say the "F" word....the one that rhymes with cake, but...7 months??!?!?!?!?!? :dntknw:
Please show me I'm wrong

Offline bevyii

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2008, 12:37:01 AM »
https://www.acidmods.com/WEBVPM

Search function helps =)

Edit: but its just illustration of stuff being taken apart. No modding step by step tutorial on it.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 12:41:43 AM by bevyii »

Offline frustratedW/PSP

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2008, 01:04:45 AM »
Yea, I guess if I would have typed in "lame", and "not what was originally posted"  this might have come up... :nono:
I read through this thread, and you can clearly see step by step photos for modding, not this BS, pretty colors and lights crap... :angry: anyone with elementary flash or HTML knowledge could have created something like this...What was the point of all this "Beta" testing?? just to get this???  :boxed: I hope that there is a real version of this out there, because it looks super helpful. I know it would cut the duplicate threads down, if people could just try things out and not mess up their psp...just to come post problems that could have been avoided in the first place with a little bit of "no consequence trial and error modding" (I believe that this was the original goal, was it not?)

Good... no, Great idea, but if this is the end result I think you fell mighty short of your goal

All just my opinion though, and we all know opinions are like armpit's. Everyone's got two, and they both stink...

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2008, 03:19:58 PM »
no we did plan to take it further but we came across a few problems of members of the team losing jobs, getting jobs, dropping of the face of the planet and products that were given by suppliers to do this getting lost. we do hope to resume it in the future once the teams lives settle down again but there are no guarantees.

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline cwn723

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2008, 03:47:32 PM »
lol, i already have that on my comp. downloaded it from some other website.

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2008, 10:56:45 PM »
wait isnt that already out i think i have it but i dont have faceplates or leds or any of the  :censored: maybe i got prototype  :boxed: :psp:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal