Author Topic: does anyone have 1.5 icons  (Read 2489 times)

Offline tripsalot

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • modder knowledge
does anyone have 1.5 icons
« on: March 30, 2008, 10:04:37 AM »
sup all i have time machine and have changed the themes in all the firmwares i have,i am however having trouble finding alternate icons for the 1.5 mode do they not exist?and is so how do i make them for myself

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
Re: does anyone have 1.5 icons
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 02:53:46 PM »
find icon files in flash0 (either vsh or resource folder), open file in RCOedit, switch out the old file with the new one.... you could make them easily in photoshop if you have it.... make sure you have the old before yo make the old one, so you know what kind of file/ size you need to make

Offline tripsalot

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • modder knowledge
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 06:26:56 PM »
dude i love this place you guys answer questions that get me kicked off other sites,every one is nice not been insuted once since ive been here,and when someone has an idea you guys dont think its dumb or pointless just because you didnt think of it.i used to go to a bunch of different psp sites and you guys are by far the best since i have joined here i havent had to go to the not so usefull sites wish i would have found you months ago.

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 05:17:46 PM »
truth is, we'd rather have a nice, calm site that answers even the stupidist of questions instead of a b!tchy site that kicks ppl off for asking something that might have been answered before

and your question wasnt really stupid either... its just a simple question coming from someone new (?) to software modding/ looking for something not knowing how to find it

your welcome

ccccpie

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 11:43:26 PM »
The first forum I was on was really harsh, and there really were no rules. Meaning no censors or anything,and it was all about earning respect. When you first get there you get mocked and everything but once you've been there a while and earn respect people don't poke fun at you anymore. Why I brought this up? I don't know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal