Author Topic: Clear case for Slim PS2, Problems with laser  (Read 1759 times)

Offline Sil3ntP3nguin

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Projects here and there!
Clear case for Slim PS2, Problems with laser
« on: January 13, 2008, 05:27:32 PM »
Anyone had this problem before?

I have a slim PS2 that I bought a clear case for. and yes i bought the case for the right ps2 version...

V12!!

anyway. when you swap the internals and switch it to the clear case, I am having problems with the laser not moving. Then I moved the internals back to the original silver case and the laser still wouldnt move...

anyone?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 08:14:25 AM by edhel »
I like tech stuff. Artist in all media's. Photographer. ps3 gamer. i7 computerer.
I sell domestic electronics online, work at a pizzeria, and sell more electronics
and get over $1000 a month doing it :D

Offline coulonkid2012

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Dun Dun Dun Duh
    • myspace
Re: [please move to PS2] Clear case for Slim PS2, Problems with laser
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 04:44:03 AM »
hmm did you check the little sensors theres one by the on/off switch and one in the back by the back center hole for a skrew to the side of the laser. this happened to me hope it helps

Current Projects:360 controller in a ps2 controller shell, 360 controller in a n64 controller shell, custom painted 360 faceplate and controller shell,

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
Re: [please move to PS2] Clear case for Slim PS2, Problems with laser
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 09:05:17 AM »
sounds like a sensor is broke,its not registering that the door is closed,search goole and make a set of sensor blockers to test them out,then find out which sensor is faulty or if its  :x :x:which it hopefully isnt! :laughing:,i think the door may be slightly damaged and is not blocking the sensor
Derp.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal