Author Topic: 3.6v point  (Read 1838 times)

Offline MattZani

• Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Matthew Dear
    • DeviantArt
3.6v point
« on: January 02, 2008, 05:15:08 AM »
Where is the 3.6v point on the slim? I looked for a tut but there is only the sound reactive which uses the Speakers, i just want one that is always on. Im also guessing to do the Hold LED mod is the same as a Phat? It hasnt all changed right?
Retired Modder, minor dabbling from now on :P

Offline l0rdnic0

• 2%
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +8/-0
  • TeamCYBER

Re: 3.6v point
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 05:15:27 PM »
Well there is a 3.6Volt point on the power board and I found another on the MB but I have to go through my notes as to where I found it on the MB (sorry its been a long time). As for the hold button! You will definitly win props in my book if you can figure that one out. Me and others think that the hold function is done on the MB and just extended to the PB for the switch.  I tried many things and could not figure it out but if you want to compaire notes let me know because I want to figure that out bu have lost intrest....

L0rdNiC0 Pioneering Mods on the PSP Slim :taunt:
Sound Mod, Button LED Mod, Security Mod, Dual NUB, Mode Select Switch + More

Offline Nemesis

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: 3.6v point
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 03:16:46 AM »
Well there is a 3.6Volt point on the power board and I found another on the MB but I have to go through my notes as to where I found it on the MB (sorry its been a long time). As for the hold button! You will definitly win props in my book if you can figure that one out. Me and others think that the hold function is done on the MB and just extended to the PB for the switch.  I tried many things and could not figure it out but if you want to compaire notes let me know because I want to figure that out bu have lost intrest....

didn't Edhel already work that one out or am i mistaken, im pretty sure in a post he said he had leds wired to the hold button, maybe im just imagining lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal