Author Topic: Statistics...  (Read 1118 times)

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

Statistics...
« on: February 27, 2008, 06:36:11 AM »
(a)   Why is it true to say that Newheaths Nurseries has a production function?
It is true to say that Newheaths nurseries have a production function as it buys in, grows then sells the heather. It doesn’t matter at the end of the day; even when you try you don’t get anywhere. Statistics is all that anybody cares about, we mindlessly wonder through our existence as a number, a figure just part of an equation. But honestly what is the point? Giving the chance most people will shine regardless of their natural abilities but shutting them in a room and turning off the lights is no way to help them, changing their purpose and what their own thoughts are to better suit your own needs. It’s a farce what is one mistake? Or even a constant string of mistakes? In my opinion nothing, it doesn’t matter how many times we fall we can always get back up again, some e people just don’t give people the time or chance. This is where my scepticality of the way education is ran comes into play. From personal experiences I have found that even if you really try you will get put down, nothing we do ever matters, people just don’t care. Why? Because we are all just statistics, another figure in somebody’s plot to better their own personal image. We are used.
I know that some things may look like dead ends, hopeless whatever you want to call it but they aren’t given the chance. Yes “looking at the facts” as a naïve idiotic teacher of mine once said it may be the best option to benefit the individual but surely it is a persons own choice on weather to risk it all for a recognisable reason than to run with his tail between his legs to achieve something small and insignificant. I would rather try and fail to achieve what I want from life than to sit back and wait for second best. The choices we make and the risks we take are what make us who we are and now someone wants to take that away from us? Put forward an option that they know is better for them? We are not looked at as individuals but just another part of the equation, shot down when we try to blossom. The very fact of the matter is we should be allowed to make our own choices and take our own risks, not be suppressed by a supposed authoritave figure. If we aren’t given the chances, even against all odds, we will never be able to make anything of ourselves at this present moment I have nothing else to say, I’ve lost all hope and direction. Maybe I’m just having a bad day, maybe I’m just rebelling against authority because I think I know best or maybe I’m on to something? Given the chance anyone can make something of ourselves but in our society these chances are removed by just another person trying to make something of themselves.
Signing Out,
IndyChav

sitting in class hence the random start it came into thought as I was supposed to be doing some class work...

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
Re: Statistics...
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 09:44:56 AM »
I am so not gonna read all of that...lol

and btw....YOU USED SMALL TEXT ZOMG BANN..lol

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

Re: Statistics...
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 09:46:34 AM »
You dont have to really its jsut a bit of :censored:ing over recent misfortunes :cry2:

ZOMG its readable though right? =P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal