Author Topic: Blah, thats it, no more ds for me  (Read 4653 times)

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
Blah, thats it, no more ds for me
« on: March 09, 2008, 12:25:14 PM »
well I like my ds lite, but its hard to mod it becuase you mess up you cant find a replacement mobo or anything

I was Going to mod my ds, but I think I will get soembody else to do it

I wont be as active here anymore on ds so....
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
  • im not in the ass kissing team
Re: Blah, thats it, no more ds for me
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 12:29:09 PM »
what happend since your not doing ds modding anymore
come to the rite place if you kiss admins as they promote you to admin.

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 12:43:31 PM »
I messed up a ds that I was trying to put a few leds in
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
  • im not in the ass kissing team
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 01:13:15 PM »
dame did you solder in wrong place or something or fried the secite
come to the rite place if you kiss admins as they promote you to admin.

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 01:17:48 PM »
Mario, my advice, switch to teh phat. Not as much to do in terms of LEDs, but besides that it's much easier on a phat to do stuff to, including reed switch mod, internal ram or internal slot 2 mod, and many more :D join now! XD
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 01:39:24 PM »
Mario, my advice, switch to teh phat. Not as much to do in terms of LEDs, but besides that it's much easier on a phat to do stuff to, including reed switch mod, internal ram or internal slot 2 mod, and many more :D join now! XD
I was thinking of that, but Idk,I might stick to psp phat becuase I can get pcbs for like 4 dollars

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2008, 01:54:34 PM »
Meh well I hope you still stick around and talk a little, the DS section is starting to like die out :(. If anything I will post my project for my phat later, but besides that, there any anything really new out here.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2008, 04:13:37 PM »
Meh well I hope you still stick around and talk a little, the DS section is starting to like die out :(. If anything I will post my project for my phat later, but besides that, there any anything really new out here.
well, I will stay and talk

Offline decy90

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2008, 05:46:26 PM »
as long as it aint spam... but i agree this section is dying out.. i dont have time to mod much anymore and if im honest the whole sites activity as plumeted recently :S dunno whats up

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2008, 06:19:13 PM »
Its because not many of the DS Lite mods are considered "Major" enough to tip off other sites, as although many other fantastic mods are done in the other sections the PSP Mods and Slim mods are what acidmods is renowned for

I tip off the SICKmods forums whenever i use one of there chips but not a lot else.

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2008, 08:09:18 PM »
Meh mabey there's some kind of depression going around AM :P. Naw well like I said, once I post my project up, (it ain't big but looks cool), then we should get some talk going. BTW, how come I didnt get the "Check your firmware" post stickied ? :P Everyone should check that out, it's useful :D

Offline tanoz

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2008, 10:49:50 PM »
i think the reason its dying out is because not as much stuff is avaliable on ds. also the graphics and games arent as good as psp games, i own both psp and dsl so know. also for somereason leds look better in a psp except the blue power led in the dsl once u change it
Lots of gaming stuff but too lazy to mention =]

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2008, 12:21:03 AM »
i think the reason its dying out is because not as much stuff is avaliable on ds. also the graphics and games arent as good as psp games, i own both psp and dsl so know. also for somereason leds look better in a psp except the blue power led in the dsl once u change it

that post is 100% pure inobjective opinion :)

Offline decy90

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2008, 11:33:56 AM »
that post is 100% pure inobjective opinion :)

And he's entitled to it lol whether or not we agree  :D :D in all honesty i love the dsl FAR more than psp which my cousin owns and ive played quite a bit.. even without much modding ability its still a superior console IMHO :D

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2008, 01:16:45 PM »
Agreed with Decy, and whoever deleted my post, please mention it to me and MENTION WHY it was deleted. I'm hoping you had a real reason to delete it and not because you're some kind of psp lover or something. Anyway, like I said b4, Mario, hope you can still talk here, and hearing ur response made me a bit happier :D. To the one who deleted my post, hope you can give a name or else just hide in shame :P.

Offline rocky

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2008, 07:09:13 PM »
Agreed with Decy, and whoever deleted my post, please mention it to me and MENTION WHY it was deleted. I'm hoping you had a real reason to delete it and not because you're some kind of psp lover or something.

First of all sorry it was my fault your check your firmware post wasn't stickied I was going to but forgot.  And I didn't delete your post, but whoever did must have had a reason just make sure it has nothing against the rules in it.  Now back on topic.  Mario you might want to try modding something easier if your having problems, the DS lite is not an easy system to start out on even for a advanced modder its still very difficult.  You might want to try something like a SP or a cheap gamecube or something like that, that's just about impossible to break.

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2008, 07:18:36 PM »
First of all sorry it was my fault your check your firmware post wasn't stickied I was going to but forgot.  And I didn't delete your post, but whoever did must have had a reason just make sure it has nothing against the rules in it.  Now back on topic.  Mario you might want to try modding something easier if your having problems, the DS lite is not an easy system to start out on even for a advanced modder its still very difficult.  You might want to try something like a SP or a cheap gamecube or something like that, that's just about impossible to break.
Im doing psps becuase of the cheap psps pcbs, which is where is a good place to solder

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2008, 07:45:25 PM »
Ahh I thought you were doing it since there are soo many mods, and it looks like it's easier then a lite since it's more about layers. Anyway Rocky, trust me I didn't think it was you. If it was and there was a legit reason involved, I understand, but from what it looks like, the guy who deleted it was jealous of what I was pointing out in my opinion (and some fact :D). Anyway, thanks for the sticky mate :D, I just want the firmware topic to be shown up first so any begenning modder can understand a part of the DS and can see what firmware they have just in case of anything.

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2008, 08:20:28 PM »
Ahh I thought you were doing it since there are soo many mods, and it looks like it's easier then a lite since it's more about layers. Anyway Rocky, trust me I didn't think it was you. If it was and there was a legit reason involved, I understand, but from what it looks like, the guy who deleted it was jealous of what I was pointing out in my opinion (and some fact :D). Anyway, thanks for the sticky mate :D, I just want the firmware topic to be shown up first so any begenning modder can understand a part of the DS and can see what firmware they have just in case of anything.
that to, If I mess up, I dont have to worry, I can buy a new pcb for 3 dollars and try again

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal