Author Topic: i F***ed myself up  (Read 1549 times)

Offline PSPValentine

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
i F***ed myself up
« on: March 22, 2008, 09:36:18 PM »
i wanted to learn about modding but first i have to learn how to dessemble ur slim psp
when i took everything apart and put it together
when i turned it on it goes to recovery mode instantly then when i load a umd when i press home button, i can't select yes or no to leave game cause my directional pad wont let me

i have a cfm of 3.90 m33-2 with daxtimemachine built in

i tired to fix my psp by redoing the process 1.5slim and 3.6m33 and that did not work. i went to recovery mode and i removed 3.9 or somthin then when i turned it back on it took me to service mode and the following selections are X 3.71m33 O3.71
etc... when i did original 3.71 it was reformatting my flash and it bricked it self......-.- cause i have a custom xmb

is it possible i can unbrick it? or do i need a new motherboard?...........if i somehow unbrick it....can someone help how to fix my psp boot and home start button?
(+ [__]·:·)PSPs are going to take over the world because us humans are enhancing the psp and going beyond its limits, and it will turn on itself and go against its master and annihilating the human race.

Offline tanoz

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: i F***ed myself up
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 10:06:46 PM »
u can unbrick with a pandoras battery.
Lots of gaming stuff but too lazy to mention =]

Offline PSPValentine

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 10:17:00 PM »
well my mem stick has an msipl and i have a pandora's battery slim
but it didn't do anything.......well tomorrow i'll borrow my friend's psp cause i don't have a mem stick reader....hopefully it will unbrick...(prays) :beg:
but when i took my psp apart and assemble, it takes me to recovery mode without having me hold right trigger and the home button during applications doesn't let me press no or yes with directional and key pad :help:
(+ [__]·:·)PSPs are going to take over the world because us humans are enhancing the psp and going beyond its limits, and it will turn on itself and go against its master and annihilating the human race.

Offline MattZani

• Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Matthew Dear
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 04:36:15 AM »
Not everything is plugged in right, you will find the R button is activated.
Retired Modder, minor dabbling from now on :P

Offline PSPValentine

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 08:57:06 AM »
=\ everything is pluged in right....but if i get my psp unbricked, i'll try to replug the clamps.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal