Author Topic: Negative PSP screen  (Read 1919 times)

Offline vgamer360

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • (+[___]%)
Negative PSP screen
« on: March 31, 2008, 03:45:15 AM »
Ok, yesterday I was playing around with my PSP when suddenly the led lights went out.  'oh boy'.  I opened up my PSP only to find that the ribbon cable was bad on it so I switched it back out with my old one. On more lights.  My PSP was working fine for a bit longer then one of my games froze on exiting so I pulled out the battery and reset it.  When I reset it and it came back up, It ended up coming up with a negative screen like this vid.  (may take a while to it to be unapproved and uploaded but here it is.  How do i fix the 'negative' look to my screen. 
I still may have to process at youtube. =/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZbWmfLn8Jw

Offline DubbleDutch

• BlietZ Modding
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +3/-0

Re: Negative PSP screen
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 03:50:27 AM »
hyperlink your urls next time

i think you need a new screen, and try to be more carefull when taking of the screen,.. it almost looks like you are breaking it

To all of you crying about lag and kicks, remember… when Jesus died, took him 3 days to respawn. Now THAT is lag.

Offline vgamer360

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • (+[___]%)
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 02:03:55 PM »
hyperlink your urls next time

Sorry, I was in a real rush this morning to catch the bus.  And that was my camera being put down, and me taking the battery out, when you heard that thud, the mic on my camera is over sensitive. =/
Is that what is wrong with it?  I mean come on! In the middle of a game?!?! Was it a broken ribbon cable or something this time?

i think you need a new screen, and try to be more carefull when taking of the screen,.. it almost looks like you are breaking it

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 02:07:44 PM »
try fixing the connection from the lcd to mobo that worked for me

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

Offline vgamer360

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • (+[___]%)
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 02:16:43 PM »
try fixing the connection from the lcd to mobo that worked for me
How though, i've pulled it twice and re-put it back in. 

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 03:17:43 PM »
push in then clip it that should do it or u need a new screen

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

Offline TR4G-

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 04:38:32 PM »
when u reconect it make sure u use something other than ur fingers to get it completely in place. The tabs on teh side are where u sould push it in. Some motherboard clasps are tighter than others. One of myne required me to push it in with a screwdriver on the side tab [be carefull not to short anything out tho].

so keep that in mind

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal