Author Topic: Need a little help help here  (Read 1320 times)

Offline TaSlAyEr

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • i has a shovel lolz
Need a little help help here
« on: April 12, 2008, 09:18:59 PM »
well heres the deal i just completed my first mod (4g internel datel hd mod) it works but i cant play iso without the game being a bit choppy lol cuz the hard drive sux lol now when i was reading the tut on how to do the mod some guy whos name i cant remeber on the forum some how moded it so he could flip from MS to the HD via some sort of switch or something in that area now before i could read how he did it i had to get the parts i needed to mod thus me having to wait a week for pay check  and when i got all the stuff i needed i came back here and to my dismay all the posts were deleted and the threads were locked so i couldn`t do the mod with th MS and HD together, just the HD by its self
now heres were you guys can help me i NEED to know how he did the switch mod for the MS and HD so i can have the MS for ISO/CSO and the HD for homebrew and etc.
now if some one can help me out with a tut or video or something show me and the other modder out there on the net i will so my thx a 1000 full

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal