Author Topic: Few questions on making the dual Nub mod.  (Read 1659 times)

Offline ApheX

• Club AM VIP
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • PSP And PSP Slim Case/Hardware Modder
    • ApheX MoDs
Few questions on making the dual Nub mod.
« on: April 06, 2008, 05:02:03 PM »
Hey! I'm in the middle of making the dual nub mod for my psp, made the analog and fixed it to the faceplace.
from what i understand, i'll need to remove the power jack, so the stick will fit and mod the usb so that it will charge from that.

Is there a way of using a smaller power jack from say a mobile phone and swap the sony charging plug with the smaller one from the mobile charger? not sure if it would work, but it would save space and the jack could be relocated some where else in the shell without modding the usb.

i would go ahead and try it but i dont want to blow the thing up  :laughing: If anyone has any ideas or feedback i'd really appreciate it

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
Re: Few questions on making the dual Nub mod.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 11:47:26 PM »
i think it was double dutch, but someone moved the charge plug to somewhere else on the psp for dual nub. sorry i couldn't be of more help
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

Offline ApheX

• Club AM VIP
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • PSP And PSP Slim Case/Hardware Modder
    • ApheX MoDs
Re: Few questions on making the dual Nub mod.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 03:26:44 AM »
Not to worry, i messed up the razor pcb anyway trying to solder the conections, So very lame! :faint:

don't suppose anyone could make a ready made kit with the pcb soldered to the razor x for me, will pay for the work.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal