Author Topic: does ur dsl stylus keep falling out read this  (Read 2700 times)

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
does ur dsl stylus keep falling out read this
« on: May 03, 2008, 06:19:55 PM »
i know this isn't anything spectacular but if ur dsl stylus keeps fallng out because that tiny a** bumb that keeps the stylus in when its new keeps wearing down or it wore down and you broke that little piece of thin plastic holding the bump well try this take some tape and wrap it around that part that holds the bump and small piece of plastic but not to much because then it wont go in and stay. just a once or twice wrap around should do it

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: does ur dsl stylus keep falling out read this
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 10:51:55 PM »
Hmmm, interesting bit of info there, mate. It can come in handy when ever your stylus decides to be a b*tch and not want to stay in it's place :P. If I had the power to sticky this, I would :D. If I was you, I post a small tut on it. Even if it sounds easy, I've seen some "dumb" people.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 11:05:49 PM »
you got it and r u serious its good enough to be stickied cool i am totally new here probaly been here less than two weeks

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 12:28:03 AM »
Well I wouldn't say it unless I was being sarcastic or unless it's that good. I've seen people that have just lifted their DS's, shot it up a little bit w/o letting go, and their styluses fly out and I'm like o..0, dude get a new one, srly. Basically, if this little fix can really help, then I say it's good enough. Some people might think it's some stupid mod, but if it was so stupid, how come they weren't smart enough to think of it :P. In any case, I'll try it out myself, and see if there's any alt. to it, but it looks like that tape method works out well.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 09:14:03 AM »
well thanx again it just hit me all of a suden about like 10 min. before i actually posted it jut hit me because i was on my bed and i moved my dsl and then i went to grab my stylus and i was like okay where the f**k did it go now i was getting pretty pissed off and sick of losing the freakin thing and this is the only thing i hate about the ds is that the styluses suck and you got2 buy more every time the bump wears down so i was i am sick of this sh*t i went looking for my stylus found then all of a sudden it hit me tape, if i wrap it around the end it might get snug enough in there to stay i tried it and it worked and i was like cool so i hopped on my dsl web browser and wrote about it and here it is on acidmods (which by the way rocks)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal