Author Topic: Another problem  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Ilzwalrus

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I r smart.
    • My Livejournal, which I update two to three times a day with a fun and witty commentary about the goings-on of society today, occasionally interspersed with meaningful and often thought-provoking tidbits about my extraordinary personal life.
Another problem
« on: May 11, 2008, 04:27:42 AM »
A dwarf lives on the 12th floor. To get to work, he goes to the elevator and presses the ground floor.
However, on the way back to work, he goes first to the 7th floor by elevator and walks the rest of the way.
Why is this?

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: Another problem
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 04:46:17 AM »
he cant reach the 12th floor button

Offline Ilzwalrus

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I r smart.
    • My Livejournal, which I update two to three times a day with a fun and witty commentary about the goings-on of society today, occasionally interspersed with meaningful and often thought-provoking tidbits about my extraordinary personal life.
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 04:52:56 AM »
WINRAR!

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 04:57:59 AM »
yehaw!!!

Would another acceptable answers be:

"The elevator is running on vista home basic and made 7th floor before getting BSoD, but it has aero, so it doesn't matter"

"The elevator is running mac OSX and was too simplistic to make it past 7th, and even then had trouble rendering the next floors, but had the same brushed chrome that is oddly green in colour look all apple software uses, so it doesn't matter"

"The elevator was running on Linux and tried to complicate making it easier to get to the floor, but has windows that can do the same stuff aero can and stick it on a 3D rotating cube + more, so it doesn't matter"

Offline Ilzwalrus

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I r smart.
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 04:58:51 AM »
Win :D!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal