Author Topic: PSP Slim problem  (Read 944 times)

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
PSP Slim problem
« on: May 28, 2008, 06:25:06 PM »
Okay, My dads friend's daughter has a psp slim and it is screwed up. I was told that she brought it into the bathroom and took a shower while it was on and playing music. So it get messed up.  I dont know what is wrong with it. Ok it turns on but when your playing music and hit the home button it goes black and like freezes. And then if you put a umd in it while  it is on it turns black and freezes. I dont see anything else wrong with it so far, but she waants me to try to fix it. I dont want to take it apart ,  But it HAS NEVER BEEN TAKEN APART. i dont wan to if it wont do anything any idea??

Thanks
chris  ???

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
Re: PSP Slim problem
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 06:43:30 PM »
take it apart and make sure theres no water in it! if nothing works call up sony and lie to them. say you just got the psp and its doing this. they have no choice of saying no that you cant get a refurbished one. call up sony before you take the psp apart though

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 06:56:40 PM »
ok, but like i said it not mine, ill tell her to do it lol

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 07:00:08 PM »
TELL HER TO PAY YOU ! lol

Offline babyboi828

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 04:53:11 PM »
lmao thats weird i had my psp HALF OPEN (without the faceplae) in the bathroom TODAY playin music while i was taking a HOT shower. i though i covered up my psp but when i got out the shower it had mist ALL over it  :o lol. every thing under the screen seemed day but it was still kinda damp everywhere else. it was still on and playin music! but I freaked out lol. but it ddnt seem messed up at all. Mabey cause my backlight dosent work?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal