Author Topic: Cintro and cxmb  (Read 1253 times)

Offline pax

• CyberPyrot WannaBe
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Sig and Avatar by INDYCHASE
    • GAMING LAGOON - Join now for free prizes
Cintro and cxmb
« on: June 22, 2008, 06:01:43 AM »
im using 3.90m33-2 and i know that Cintro works with 3.90m33 if u use the latest version and the autoboot fixer, but at the moment im using ctf themes with cxmb 3.1 and im wondering will i be able to use cintro and still keep the cxmb theme?

Guppy > Chief Squatting Hard > 1/2 Pint > Fart Sniffer > Tone Deff > Motor Mouth > Allumnist > King of the Wii-tards > Who Farted > Poker Champ > Chaos Lover > Bomb Maker > CyberPyrot Wannabe

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
Re: Cintro and cxmb
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 02:28:26 PM »
I never used cintro before so im not sure, but i haven't heard anyone having trouble with cintro and cxmb

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline pax

• CyberPyrot WannaBe
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 02:39:37 PM »
thanks for replying, i kinda got it workin but it just repeats the pmf again and again and doesn't boot to the xmb, then after i found the autoboot fixer plugin which fixed that but i have to hold down the L-trigger when starting the psp for it to work. so im waiting for an update on the autoboot fixer plugin where you dont have to hold any buttons down

Guppy > Chief Squatting Hard > 1/2 Pint > Fart Sniffer > Tone Deff > Motor Mouth > Allumnist > King of the Wii-tards > Who Farted > Poker Champ > Chaos Lover > Bomb Maker > CyberPyrot Wannabe

Offline K4P741N KRUNCH

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Hackin the PSP since day 1!
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 01:21:51 PM »
Looks like there was just an update :D
AutoStart PRX v3
A pirates life for me
We won't go quietly!!

Offline pax

• CyberPyrot WannaBe
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 01:27:25 PM »
yh thanks i saw that b4, i got it working now im just looking for the toky drift Cintro which has just dissapeared for some reason. all the links have died, i made a thread about it, asking if someone had the pmf used in the video below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNL_r7Twy8A

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal