Author Topic: PSP problem. Wont turn on.  (Read 1083 times)

Offline faint26

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
PSP problem. Wont turn on.
« on: June 18, 2008, 12:18:42 PM »
So im okay with working on PSP and know how to take them apart fully stuff them with LED's and all that good stuff but im stumped right now. My friend gave me his PSP kuz he said it wont turn on so i was like ok ill take a look at it and i first started with replacing the batt, but that didnt work so i plugged it in and tried to turn it on and that didnt work eather. so i figured it might be the power board and when i replaced that with one of my own it still wouldnt turn on. Does anybody have any suggestions? if not where can i post to have somebody fix it for me. Like ill ship it to their house and pay to have them fix it?

Offline psp339

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: PSP problem. Wont turn on.
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 01:51:03 PM »
There might a be a problem with the motherboard? Try using your own motherboard and tryin it in his PSP.

Offline gr8npwrfl

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Ignorance is not fatal it can be cured
Re: PSP problem. Wont turn on.
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 02:06:09 PM »
Work the other way around.

Instead of putting your parts in his. Put his parts in your working one.

If you put HIS power board in yours and it works then his power board is ok.

His may have more than one problem. So putting your parts in his would only frustrate you.

Besides his motherboard could have gone bad and taken out the power board. Your putting your power
board in his might have meant his system could have fried yours and you are both then screwed.

When you have access to a working system always work from the vantage of a working system.

Makes it much easier and safer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal