Author Topic: amp help  (Read 940 times)

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
amp help
« on: June 26, 2008, 04:26:58 PM »
1st off, mods move this if in wrong section but here goes

alright well my parents friends have this big sterio system thing and they said they were listening to it one night and then it stopped, the dont know if it was too loud or wut. but they new i had modded things b4 so they gave it to me to see if i could fix it. im not rly sure but they gave me the amp, and i dont have the power cord yet but could it be the speakers blew? or something else shorted inside
i think i will be able to figure it out better wen i get the power supply because i think it could be the speakers as they said, "it just stopped" so idk. if any of you guys have had the sterio blaring and then it stopped, did u ever get it fixed? and wut did ya do
thx for the help

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
Re: amp help
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 07:06:01 PM »
if the speakers blew they would still sound just would suck and idk wat it could be might just be old

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
Re: amp help
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 12:03:41 PM »
if the speakers blew they would still sound just would suck and idk wat it could be might just be old
well its not the speakers because i tried new speakers and they didnt work, i had the tuner hooked up to the amp and even added the equlizer thing but it still wouldnt work, all 3 things turnied on and they looked like they would work

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal