Author Topic: Pandoras Battery Help  (Read 2654 times)

Offline MasterFen

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Way-ay mate!
Pandoras Battery Help
« on: July 02, 2008, 09:22:54 AM »
I've done a few mods to my PSP (Blue power and WiFi LEDs, replaced analogue nub & the like) now im gonna make a pandoras battery, I know how to make it but I wanna know how can I pry the damn thing open without damaging it?
DS stats: Royal blue with flashmeV8a installed.

Obama wanted change and oh boy we sure got it,

Offline tripsalot

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • modder knowledge
Re: Pandoras Battery Help
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 11:00:57 AM »
well what i did was took and exacto knive and went around the crack in the case where the to pieces join at a bit of an angle with light pressure and when it went through the case i gently pryed along the crease i just made so the two pices of plastic came apart i started at the bottom corner away from the connector on the top,then as i got up to the top where the connector was i had to be extra crefull not to damage the connector or the part of the case that holds it in place and after the batt came apart,then i used my exacto knife to score the pin a bit at a time makeing sure not to touch to pins at once or short it out after the pin was cut i took a needle to move the pin to make sure it didnt short anything out.then i put it all back together and where i cut up in a angle it seemed to hold it self together again good enough to put it in and out of a psp with out it falling to pieces and it can still be taken apart and put back if i ever dont want a pandora for some reason.

Offline rceckspurt13

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 10:09:39 PM »
here's how I got mine apart: First get a sharp flat object such as a knife or razor blade(i used an exacto knife). Place a sharp flat part against one of the bottom corners(away from the plug) and press it in and wiggle until you hear a snap. At this point the corner should start to come apart. Repeat for the other bottom corner and the top one that's away from the plug. Then work on the sides the same way. Whatever you do dont go shoving the point off into the battery because you could damage it. Anyway when you get one or two sides apart enough, stick your fingers In the side and simply pry it apart. That is what I did on my fat battery and my brothers slim battery and it worked both times. I hope this helps.
Any Questions? Please Contact Me: rceckspurt13@gmail.com

Offline artyhacker2.0

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 11:02:36 PM »
uh i dont get it why do that if you can us U.P.M.S installer use your pandora magic memory stick and battery for whatever you may want  and then change it back. ifyou want the shaphire version of upms or the emerlad just pm me.

Offline MasterFen

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Way-ay mate!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 06:29:59 AM »
uh i dont get it why do that if you can us U.P.M.S installer use your pandora magic memory stick and battery for whatever you may want  and then change it back. ifyou want the shaphire version of upms or the emerlad just pm me.
... I didnt understand any of your noobspeak... TALK NORMALLY!!!
DS stats: Royal blue with flashmeV8a installed.

Obama wanted change and oh boy we sure got it,

Offline TaSlAyEr

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • i has a shovel lolz
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 10:07:54 AM »
your in the stone age busten open a batt :taunt: when you could make one in 1 sec flat no joke here
here i made this along time ago all you need to pandora :tup:
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=17802.0

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 05:07:53 PM »
remember to link
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=17802.0
anyway use a guitar pick to open it, took me like 3 mins

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 05:13:14 PM »
anyway use a guitar pick to open it, took me like 3 mins

or a razorblade (not the safest wa though)

or anything that can fit inbetween the bottom and top flaps at that

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal