Author Topic: Help with PSP Sound Reactive Mod  (Read 830 times)

Offline Fend Of Em All

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Help with PSP Sound Reactive Mod
« on: July 21, 2008, 03:17:48 PM »
I heard you could wire leds straight to the speaker terminals for a easier (but less effective) version of the psp sound mod, fortunatly it worked, perfectly, although when i screw down the screen cage, and force it down, so its tight, it keeps going out (along with the speaker, so the speaker willl stop working) and it will start working agian if you unscrew it and restart, thing is, i even fully insulted it all, and even after hours trying, insulated it TWICE in heat wrap, then somehow, it managed to start working, when i fully closed the psp up, then after a few days, my leds go out, along with my left speaker (which the leds are connected to)

Also, i removed the umd drive, i had no need for it, and it makes the psp ALOT lighter, just remember to turn on the no-umd

any help please

Offline Bhawan

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +2/-0
Re: Help with PSP Sound Reactive Mod
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 04:59:51 PM »
mmm just do it again i mean remove all the insulation and then route the wires through places where there are no resistors and stuff, and do not over insulate the wires... and just tape the contacts of the speakers...

thanks chase for this sig =)
I miss my dragon lol....

Offline TaSlAyEr

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • i has a shovel lolz
Re: Help with PSP Sound Reactive Mod
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 05:35:55 PM »
mmm just do it again i mean remove all the insulation and then route the wires through places where there are no resistors and stuff, and do not over insulate the wires... and just tape the contacts of the speakers...
he is right for the lcd cage like to short out every thing lol just do what he said and you'll be golden

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal