Author Topic: How does it work?  (Read 2157 times)

Offline Josho

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
How does it work?
« on: June 29, 2008, 02:05:32 PM »
I'm really confused  :wacko: . It works great but on some games, it controlls the gun aiming. How would you aim the gun without the dual nub?

Does it take place of other buttons or is it "backed up" games only, I.E original Playstation ones?

Because surely Sony haven't put dual nub compatability on their games?

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: How does it work?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 02:18:56 PM »
dude ur post confused me it works by basicly pressing buttons the middle of razor is ground and when you push up on analog the washer conects the ground to the contact that is above it basicly pushing the button if you didnt have dual nub you would have to use the buttons

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 03:01:19 PM »
NOO!

DOnt you get it?

In most First Person Shooter games you aim using the X ^ O [] pad so if you wire dual nub to it it makes it so there is an analog controlloing those buttons making it ALOT easier to play FPS games and aim.

Havent you ever played a FPS game on PSP?

Offline Josho

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 03:13:30 PM »
No, I've never really touched them. My younger brothers friends don't have any FPS, and I've played and loved their DS and my other friend that does have a FPS wont let me touch his cause he loves it too much.

I want a PSP but I'm modding a DS and I have no cash. :( I might sell some stuff on ebay and work with my dad to get some £$£ and then get one. But then I wont want to mod it cause it's new. :(

I suck. Lol.

Offline Dark_Daniel

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Teach Me how to Mod
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 12:26:01 AM »
no its like a second /\,O,[],X that connect to tha nub so if u move the analoug stick down its X up /\ right O and left []
hi:)

Offline TotalRefill

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 02:54:46 PM »
How about when the washer makes contact with two contacts at once? I.E. diagonal? Was that ever programmed to respond in that diagonal direction?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal