Author Topic: 3 mode rr/rf  (Read 1728 times)

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
3 mode rr/rf
« on: October 15, 2008, 05:23:25 PM »
Hey all,
well I had a customer contact me the other day ordering about 100 modded controllers...yes hes serious...he is a reseller on ebay
well anyway, he would like me to do the rapid reload/rapid fire 3 mode thing as seen in the acidmods shop,BUT he does not want to spend $30 for each controller just on parts,,,thats $3000, so basically he wanted to know if there was anyway for me to make my own chips with this same way, but i said ID HAVE NO WAY TO DO IT, i do not know the code...i dont even know what the board looks like and my programmer is not in avalible use at the moment, so he said his son does all his programed chips that he sells in his kit for normal rf. well back to my question...
is there any way for me to make my own parts?i.e. the board?

Offline SYSTEM aka (Cyberpyrot)

• Site Founder
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +3/-0
Re: 3 mode rr/rf
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 05:53:20 PM »
Here is the code you will need...

RapidFireReloadCode.rar

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 01:44:52 PM »

RapidFireReloadCode.rar
wont that have the 1,000 use limit on it though?

Offline Nemesis

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 01:56:56 PM »
Hey all,
well I had a customer contact me the other day ordering about 100 modded controllers...yes hes serious...he is a reseller on ebay
well anyway, he would like me to do the rapid reload/rapid fire 3 mode thing as seen in the acidmods shop,BUT he does not want to spend $30 for each controller just on parts,,,thats $3000, so basically he wanted to know if there was anyway for me to make my own chips with this same way, but i said ID HAVE NO WAY TO DO IT, i do not know the code...i dont even know what the board looks like and my programmer is not in avalible use at the moment, so he said his son does all his programed chips that he sells in his kit for normal rf. well back to my question...
is there any way for me to make my own parts?i.e. the board?

well i guess the simplest way would be to create your own code, well not simple, because creating 3 mode rapid fire is quite a hefty thing to do unless your very experience.

wont that have the 1,000 use limit on it though?

Did you even click the link?

RapidFireReloadCode.rar

Lol'age

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 02:25:40 PM »
we have bulk discount if you want 100 board i make you a deal ..

you don't pay 3000.00

If you call us with in the next 10 min we take on hole 1/3 payment off and you pay $2000.00

now if you order with in next 5 min i cut that in half and you pay 2 easy payment of 500.00

and if you let a friend know we will upgrade you shipping at no extra cost ..

no happy don't like the kits .. just keep them and we refund you full money and you keep the board

for your time as  gift to you .. now i sound like QVC ...  :rofl:

buy the way that was a joke just in case some of you 12 yr old and did not get the joke .. but we have bulk price email us for price.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal