Author Topic: FCK Cevis  (Read 2201 times)

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
FCK Cevis
« on: August 18, 2008, 04:55:31 AM »
Im really sick, of this stupid deseis i have!!! It's Called Cevis, you get it from being to active. See i play alot of sports including school sport's.

It kill's my heels D: after maybe a hour of running i callapse and cant walk and have to baiscally be dragged i have to walk with special authitics with cost $750 (RIPPPP!!!!!) Now I'm really sore and cold, cause after running around i have to but ice on my feet (witch i do have now) and it's fricken winter D:

i only posted this is cause im really to pissed off about it cause it's annoying

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
Re: FCK Cevis
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 01:28:04 PM »
[broadcasters voice]ARE YOU READY TO VEG OUT FOR THE WINTER AND PLAY XBOX ALL DAY?[/voice]

seriously, i want that disease, then my parents wont be able to tell me "go out side more, go do something thats not on the tv"

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 02:10:50 PM »
[broadcasters voice]ARE YOU READY TO VEG OUT FOR THE WINTER AND PLAY XBOX ALL DAY?[/voice]

seriously, i want that disease, then my parents wont be able to tell me "go out side more, go do something thats not on the tv"
dude never say anything like that,
to luke:I know exactly what your feeling,I got hit by a car a few months ago and broke my ankle,I'm still going to physio to restore full strength in it.

to 1sniper:when i broke my ankle i thought it would be fun to have crutches.It was fun for the 1st 5 minutes,then I hated them,not being able to walk or run,or do Karate.It was messed up.You should be thankful you don't have such a disease.
Derp.

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 12:10:15 PM »
to 1sniper:when i broke my ankle i thought it would be fun to have crutches.It was fun for the 1st 5 minutes,then I hated them,not being able to walk or run,or do Karate.It was messed up.You should be thankful you don't have such a disease.

yeah, i know it was a bit unneccesary, but i know you feel cuz ive had the same thing, it wasnt a full break but it was a major sprain, so i needed crutches for a few weeks, and yeah it does suck

VoX

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 07:37:02 PM »
I feel sorry for those that want to run around ect., I'd rather have it so that I could get out of Gym classes and stay on my PC all day. A year ago I got a disease called Osgood Shoctler or something of the sort, I wasn't allowed to do any Physical exercise for 4 months, Those where the best 4 months of my life

Offline pax

• CyberPyrot WannaBe
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Sig and Avatar by INDYCHASE
    • GAMING LAGOON - Join now for free prizes
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 04:16:16 AM »
no physical exercise for 4 months  :faint:
could you still walk, go out etc???
i'd go crazy !

Guppy > Chief Squatting Hard > 1/2 Pint > Fart Sniffer > Tone Deff > Motor Mouth > Allumnist > King of the Wii-tards > Who Farted > Poker Champ > Chaos Lover > Bomb Maker > CyberPyrot Wannabe

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 04:41:08 AM »
I don't think I would be able to survive 4 months without physical activity.  Hell, riding to work is a physical activity when I take my bike, let alone the quarter mile walkway from my dorm to classes...

Offline ApheX

• Club AM VIP
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • PSP And PSP Slim Case/Hardware Modder
    • ApheX MoDs
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2008, 05:39:37 AM »
nuts isn't the word. insaine would be alot closer, well that's how i felt anyway, lol. wan't my leg more my kidney. failed a year back, it's the most painful thing anyone can go through apart froma woman giving birth (the doctor felt i should know that even tho i knew that already). in hospital for 4 days with a bunch of crazy old people. all i can remember is one people shouting "Joe, JOE!" at the top of there voice all day all night!

Felt worse in there than after i got out. but still it took a few weeks to get back to normal.

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 07:56:22 PM »
my friend has that

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block